Splendid Vintage Downtown 5 minSea
Floor No.(with elevator)
Because the area is very good connections, whether by train, car, bus or on foot, visit all our beautiful and majestic surroundings Nice (Monaco extravagant, luxurious Cannes, Antibes picturesque, charming Grasse the Italian border etc. ..) is a breeze!
Our apartment is an ideal place to spend a pleasant stay in Nice and a unique opportunity to explore the Côte d'Azur. Renovated in 2013 with a view high-end, it combines elegance and comfort. Its high ceilings and work volumes make this spacious three pieces at once bright and cozy. It can accommodate up to 7 people (3 double beds and a sofa bed) and consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large living room (40 m2) on a kitchen. It is equipped with every comfort: security door, double glazing, kitchen equipped (hotplates, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher) windows, washing machine, LCD TV-HD, Wi-Fi, etc..
Because we want you to have an apartment spotless upon arrival, and not specific to the meaning of the previous tenants :-), cleaning is mandatory for all tenants supplement and is made by professionals. All other expenses are included. The remaining supplements and the Guarantor are to provide arrival (if they have not previously been made). Like their owners, pets are welcome. Thank you however we communicate their arrival in advance.
Discover our neighborhood and our city with sun rays that we offer daily the French Riviera. It is always a pleasure to hear from people around the world. We rent several apartments in Nice and are very responsive to the demands of our guests. Wherever possible, we will try to accommodate your special requests. For longer stays, we also offer competitive rates. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Hoping that our apartment allows you to make the most of our "bella Nizza", we say to you soon!
Prices and options ** **
- Cleaning is a mandatory fee.
- Linen, towels, water, electricity and heating included in the price.
- The Discount for life are available on request.
- Possibility to rent less than a week.
- Pets are welcome with prior arrangement.
Departures and arrivals ** **
- We will meet at the apartment.
- The time of arrival and departure must be agreed in advance.
- Arrivals are preferably after 5h pm.
- Departures are preferably before 10 pm.
- Depending on availability, you will be able to leave your luggage.
To reach the apartment ** **
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor. It is easily accessible by most forms of transport.
- By car, take the street "St. Philip" from the Promenade des Anglais or "St. Philip" output from the fast lane (lane Mathis).
- By train from the central station, on foot about 8min.
- By plane, from Terminal 1, take bus 23 towards the stop "Gambetta / Bottero" (26 minutes) or bus 99 in the direction of the stop "Gambetta / France" (23 minutes).
Finally, some parking (as well as non-street paid parking) are nearby
House rulesDeposit 350 euros
|Check-in after||5 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption