Sleep in this cozy sanctuary!
|Address||Putnum, 11221 New York, United States|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 weeks ago|
The bedroom has one Queen Size Bed, ceiling fans / central air, fresh clean sheets, towels and blankets, hardwood floors (low allergen environment), etc.. Guests will have use of shared common areas like the living room, kitchen (cooking / eating utensils) and coffee / tea facilities.
The guest room is located on the top floor (3rd Floor), part of a 3 bedroom apartment (minimum 2 guests per room / 6 guests maximum occupancy for entire apartment).
Our modern, spacious, newly constructed brownstone apartment is located in Brooklyn’s historical neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant, famous for its tree lined streets and landmark brownstones. We are 10-15 minutes from The Brooklyn Art Museum, BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music), Prospect Park, Fort Greene, and Brooklyn’s Botanical Garden.
We’re less than a 5 minute walk to: Laundry Mat with drop off service at intersection of the block
Key Food )Grocery Store); Homeland Organic Market (Grocery, Deli, Cafe); Saraghina (Specialty Pizzeria, Cafe); Peaches (Restaurant), etc..
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in reservation may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. An additional charge or $20 per person per night for guests in addition to guest party will be assessed.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Absolutely NO SHOES worn indoors. Please remove shoes upon entering the home. Spa slippers will be provided or bring your favorite slippers for indoors use.
8. PARKING – Alternate Street Parking is available. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. TOILET - The toilet and plumbing system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing / toilet system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.
10. Please Keep Apartment Clean and Tidy At All Times
Wash, dry and place dishes back into cabinets after each use. Clean stove and counters after use. Never leave dishes in the sink. Remove leftover food from sink after use and dispose in garbage
11. Recycle by separating plastic bottles, metal (cans) and glass into a plastic bag and dispose in blue recycle bin in front of the house
12. Always Lock Doors
13. No sleeping on living room sofa or removing sofa pillows for sleeping
14. Damages and Noncompliance to house rules will result in additional charges and deductions from security deposit:
15. Refundable Security Deposit: A Refundable Security Deposit (Damage Deposit) of $200
USD is due immediately upon receipt of booking confirmation
i. Acceptable payment methods are:
a) Credit card - Contact us
b) PayPal - additional fees will apply
ii. Payment method details will be disclosed upon receipt of booking confirmation
iii. Upon cancellation, the entire security deposit will be refunded
Option A: The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 2 days of the Checkout
Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Option B: The deposit is non-refundable when applied toward the rental fees.
Example: Additional nights, additional guests, upgrades or purchases
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner
16. $20 Early Check In Storage / Late Check Out Storage Fee 12hr Flat Rate: Early Check In Before 4pm / Late Check Out After 9am: Check out of room and place / store luggage as directed by Hosts. An Excessive Cleaning fee will be applied for non-compliance to house rules or failure to store personal items into luggage and within the designated store area.
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||9 AM|
The place was fine, you get what you pay for. Thais was nice and helpful whenever we needed help with anything.
Me and a friend had the Cozy Suite Citadelle with private bathroom. This is a bit more expensive than the other rooms, but the private bathroom is convenient: I recommend it. A big problem was the fact that we didn't have hot water for three days, so we couldn't properly shower in our apartment or on our floor. Thais offered us to shower in one of the bathrooms on the first floor.
Before booking, we read the comments of other guests and can confirm: from our experience the neighbourhood is mostly black, but the people on the street were always extremely nice, greeting you when you walk by. Not once did we get into trouble. Some of the other guests thought breakfast was included: it is not. But we also knew that before coming.
One final negative note: we experienced problems on the last day of our stay. Our plane was leaving at 10 PM in the evening, so we repeatedly told Thais we would like to leave the place at 7 PM. We also paid for the possibility to leave our luggage protected in the apartment. But in the morning we were told that we had to get out and so had to take our luggage, which kind of ruined our last day.
All in all, the place was OK and Thais is nice.
Accommodation located in a quiet area of Brooklyn, 10 minutes walk from the Metro and 20 minutes from lower Manhattan (line A). Small building with 1st and 2nd are available for rent. Rooms small but very comfortable double bed, bathroom outside. Kitchen and living room on the first floor and a shared bathroom per level. Value quite correct. Foster discreet.
Hébergement situé dans un quartier calme de Brooklyn, à 10mn à pied du métro puis 20mn du bas de Manhattan (ligne A).
Petit immeuble dont le 1er et le 2ème sont offerts à la location. Chambres petites mais très grand lit confortable ; salle de bain à l'extérieur. Cuisine et salon à l'étage et salle de bain commune par niveau.
Rapport qualité-prix tout à fait correct.
Famille d'accueil discrète.
It was all around a very nice stay. Really nice and helpful hosts, a good and clean apartment with everything you need. Nice and save neighborhood with an awesome Pizza restaurant around the corner and also other possibilities to eat something. Brooklyn "hot-spots" are not far to the north / northwest (Williamsburg, Brooklyn Heights). The apartment is 5-8 minute walk away from a Metro Station (Utica Station) at which an Express Train to Manhattan (A Line) holds. From there it takes only approximately 25 minutes to enter Manhattan. There are also some bus line’s near the apartment but we only took the Metro. We had no problems at all.
Greetings from Germany.
We had a very nice stay! The apartment is comfortable, spacious, clean. A very good price / quality ratio. I highly recommend it!
Nous avons passé un séjour très sympa! l'appartement est agréable, spacieux, propre. Un très bon rapport qualité/prix. je le conseille vivement!
Nice and clean place.
Everything was good, just like described on the webpage, no problems. It was nice stay in Brooklyn.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption