Superb Studio - Cismigiu Gardens
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Strada Ion Câmpineanu, 013733 Bucharest, Romania|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 weeks ago|
The studio contains a big living area, full equipped kitchen and bathroom, everything specially organized to make your stay comfortable: air conditioning, wi-fi internet, local phone line, fridge, towels, hair dryer, welcome pack with coffee, tea, sugar etc. In the room, there is a queen size bed (160 x 200), wardrobe, two armchairs and coffee table, small chair and desk, TV (100 channels). The kitchen has gas cooker, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, complete cutlery, glasses, plates an in the bathroom you find hydro massage shower, washing machine and towels.
Means of convenience are also easily accessible. Metro station is situated 2 minutes walking from the building (University Square or Romana Square), bus station is right near and taxis are another option.
In the proximity area, there are lots of shops, markets, restaurants, banks, green spaces, so whatever the purpose of your visit is, you have nothing to worry about, because Superb studio is one of the the best choices you can make. Studio’s location is the perfect choice for both nature lovers and exploratory spirits, combining the benefits of a crowd city center with the silent and fresh air the nearby park offers.
• breakfast - 6 euro/person
• extra cleaning – 15 euro (including sheets/towels change)
• baby cot (for children under 3 years ) – 5 euro/day
• extra bed (for children older then 3 years and adults) – 10 euro/day
• transfer from / to the airport – 25 euro/one way ; 45 euro/round trip *
• transfer from / to railway station – 10 euro/one way *
• shopping at request (15 % commission from the invoice)
• taxi in Bucharest – from 15 euro/hour
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 150 euro (for 2 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 170 euro (for 3-4 persons)
• * one car, 3 (maximum 4) persons
-between 13:00 and 22:00 - free of charge
- between 08:00 and 13:00 - only if it is possible - free of charge
- earlier then 08:00 - extra-charge 10 euro
-if you arrive later than 22:00, you have to pay an extra charge: 10 euro
-if you choose our airport transfer (25 euro/one way or 45 euro/round trip), you do not have to pay the extra-charge no matter the arrival time.
-between 00:00 and 12:00 - free of charge
- between 12:00 and 15:00 - only if it is possible - free of charge
- between 15:00 and 18:00 - extra charge 20 euro
- after 18:00 - the value of the whole day have to be paid
-if your plane takes off late, you can leave your luggage in our office, located in the next building.
-25 euro/one way
-45 euro/round trip
Transfer to/from the train station Gara de Nord:
10 euro/one way
- at check-in, you’ll receive clean sheets and towels
- the maid comes twice a week
- if you want extra cleaning, you have to pay 15 euro (including towels and sheets change)
-only small pets accepted - by request
-parties are not allowed
|Weekly rate||$ 272 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 1000 US|
|Check-in after||1 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Reviews for this host's other properties
I will recommend George, Emil and the apartment - they are exstemly friendly and professionel.
Apartment well maintained, same as described on Wimdu page. Very clean and warm place, situated at calm area. Host Gearge is a very nice and helpful guy..."Do not hesitate to contact me anytime" - thats his motto :) George also provides such a service like transport , he arranges a car with a driver.Highly recommend !
Very satisfied with the apartment, though it was not the apartment booked. Very clean. George is an extremely nice, helpful and open person. I can only recommend him.
we were very happy with the apartment.not far from the metro which we use all the time when we are over.would book it again and airport transfers as well.
Excellent central location, pleasant and spacious apartment, safe building, value for money, George - professional, reliable and helpful.
Cant comment on this flat as it was finally not available, but the replacement flat was excellent: clean, comfortable and superbly heated. The agent George was very effiicient, communicating through whatsapp and replying promtly to any enquiry about the apartment. We were very happy and would return if again in bucharest.
super central, and clean with all the amenities you will need ....George was super friendly and very helpful ...highly recommended !!!! thank you so much for letting me staying in your place
All very correct. Cleaning, light, silence, proximity center, value for money, spacious.
A repair: the taxi fare from the airport to the apartment is 30 lei (about 5 euros) and they ask you to take 25 euros. It is much difference. Taxi.
Todo muy correcto. Limpieza, luz, silencio, cercanía centro, relación precio-calidad, espacioso.
Un reparo: el precio del taxi del aeropuerto al apartamento es de 30 lei (unos 5 euros) y ellos te piden para llevarte 25 euros. Es mucha la diferencia. Ir en taxi.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption