B&B- Nice room in Santa Teresa
- Smoking allowed
- Lockable room
|Address||Travessa Oriente, 20240-120 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Property type||Private room|
Bedroom with a doule and a single bed, sleeps one , two or 3 people. Delicious breakfast included. Window with beautiful view. Peaceful and quiet with a nice outdoor balcony full of plants.Located in one of the most charming districts of the city. The neighborhood of Santa Teresa is known for its museums, historic buildings, the gastronomic center, and its breathtaking views.
I offer towels and linen bed too. You will can enjoy the wireless internet, and the breakfast outdoors, when the weather is good.
There are 3 bedrooms in the house and 2 shared bathrooms
There are means of transportation in front of the building. Near the neighborhood of Lapa, where there is intense nightlife, gigs and bars and neighborhoods Laranjeiras, Gloria and Centro. Distant about 15 minutes by taxi from Copacabana and 25 minutes from the international airport. Rent a room with beautiful view, very well located in the neighborhood of Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. Artistic neighborhood near the center , Lapa and Zona Sul, with easy access to major tourist attractions. In the South Zone enjoy the beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema and Arpoador, Pão de Açucar, Cristo Redentor. Know the city maravilhosa with comfort and tranquility. I'll be glad to welcome you !
House rulesGUEST´ S RULES
- Welcome to my place!
- It´s a great pleasure to have you here, at Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro.
- Please feel free to ask me for orientation. I will be ready to help if you need any informations about procedures, habits, safety and tips.
- Use the the bedroom as it yours. Keep it clean ; turn off the lights and the eletronic equipments , and close the doors and windows when you leave. Remenber you are responsible for all the objects and equipments that are inside the room.
- The sheets and towels will be changed one or twice times a week, as you wich.
- You are free to come and go anytime, but respect the tranquility and the silence, especially between 10 P.M and 7 A.M.
- Don´t bring visitors or people non- registerd.
- The daily rate starts at 2 P.M and ends by noon ( 12 A.M). Please let me know IF you change yours plans, so we can evaluate the possibility of you staying for extra hours or days.
- The regular breakfast includes a fruit or juice, coffee, milk, bread, butter, two kinds of cold meat and jam. What about deciding together the best time to serve it?
- Avoid using the house´s telephone, but ask me before IF you really need to use it.
_ Remenber to return the Keys before you leave this apartment and double check you didn´t forget anything on your room. But don´t worry if you do; We will keep your belongings for 30 days.
- Have a nice stay!
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 13 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
I enjoyed my stay in santa teresa. delfina is very helpful und friendly, the bus starts in front of the door and the view from the terrace is very nice. (corcovado)
This is a great Guestroom and Delfina is a very friendly and helpful host.
The room is cozy and comfortable. Breakfast was served on the terrace at the time we wished. It was very delicious and was different every day. Fresh fruits, eggs, bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, coffee, fresh juice...Perfect!
Santa Teresa is a nice neighborhood with a beautiful view over the city.
All in all I would recommend this Guesthouse to everyone!
Reviews for this host's other properties
We spent 4 days at Delfina well, it was a pleasure to be with her. The room is lovely and our host just as friendly. The breakfast was very good too. I highly recommend staying at Delfina in the small neighborhood of Santa Teresa;
Nous avons passé 4 jours très bien chez Delfina, c'était un plaisir d'être chez elle. La chambre est charmante et notre hôte tout aussi sympathique. Le petit déjeuner était très bon également. Je vous recommande vivement de séjourner chez Delfina dans le petit quartier de Santa Teresa;
Delfina was a great host - very welcoming and always happy to help (she even paid for our bus tickets on her card when ours wouldn't work & allowed us to back her back in cash the next day). The room was lovely with lots of colourful artwork (Delfina's own) on the walls. The breakfast in the morning was delicious (bread, cheese, meat, fruit yogurt, coffee, eggs and fresh juice) and was served on her lovely terrace with a view of 'Christ the Redeemer'. It was was easy to get to Centro with a bus stop right outside the doorstep. Lapa is also in walking distance but this is not recommended at night (nor is walking around Santa Teresa as it can be dangerous - during the day however this is a gorgeous place to explore with stunning views of the city). Would certainly recommend this as a great place to stay while in Rio.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption