1BR CONDO @QC NEAR ABS-CBN &GMA TV
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
- Disabled access
|Address||Sgt. Esguerra St, quezon city, Philippines|
One bedroom with queen size bed condo has its own bathroom with hot water, sink, toilet. Unit has air conditioning, cable tv and internet. An additional airbed is provided for extra guests. It has kitchen with complete appliances, stylus dining area and comfortable sofa in living room
with iron furniture balcony set for outdoor refreshing and smoking area. Overlooking on the balcony, you can see the front gate and the swimming
pool with clubhouse.
There is a one basement parking slot available for guests with private vehicle. If another parking slot is needed, please inquire and it may be available too. Otherwise, guests can take taxis (security guards in front gate list the license plate of taxis for the safety of guests) or even tricycles to travel within the mile neighborhood.
The condo unit has 110 volts available outlets each on kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom for USA guests (Philippines uses 220 volts).
The condo has its security gate and guards 24 hours a day. A video telephone hooked up in unit is provided from the guardhouse for guests verifications and messages.
A condo unit with very affordable price but with clean and comfortable stay!!!
Try these restaurants owned by some Filipino celebrities:
1.JT's Manukan Grille - 26 Sgt. Esguerra St corner Sct. Borromeo (owned by Joel Torre)
2. RYU Ramen & Curry - 220 Tomas Morato Ave corner Dr. Lazcano St (co-owned by Ogie Alcasid)
3. Zirkoh Comedy & Music Bar - Tomas Morato Corner Sct Lozano St. (owned by TV Host Allan K of Eat Bulaga)
4. Laffline Comedy Bar - 3 Timog Ave Corner Mother Ignacia St
5. Sir Boy's Food Republique - 29 Panay Ave cor near Roces St. (co-owned by Boy Abunda)
6. Romulo Cafe- 32 Scout Tuason St corner Scout Lazcano (owned by grand daughter of late Carlos P. Romulo)
7. Wangfu Bistro Chinese Restaurant - corner of Tomas Morato and Roces Avenue (owned by Sir Chief, Richard Yap of " Please Be Careful with my Heart")
Visit STARBUCKS on ABS-CBN Compound, Ground Level, ELJ Communication Center, ABS-CBN Complex on E. Lopez St corner Mother Ignacia St ( you may meet ABS-CBN stars)
*NO smoking inside condo unit but there is balcony area for smoking.
*Please TURN OFF air conditioning unit when leaving the condo.
Turn off or unplug small appliances, electronics, etc. when leaving the condo.
*No parties allowed inside the unit. There is a clubhouse by the pool to be used by guests with less than 10 people or rent for a fee if more than 10 people to secure at the property management office.
*It is agreed upon that damages caused by the negligence of tenant shall be paid before check out.
*A cleaning/ maintenance staff will be available upon request, thus we do not allow guest to leave valuables in the unit. We will not be responsible for lost items.
*Sets of towels, extra bed sheets sets, pillows & comforters are provided.
*There is a laundromat next to 7-11 store outside the condo compound.
*Guests shall be provided with initial toilet paper in the bathroom and a 5-gallon drinking water in the kitchen. Guests shall buy the refills.
|Weekly rate||$ 305 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 1158 US|
|Check-in after||9 AM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||4 PM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption