Central Well equipped Apartment
|Address||Kmochova, 15000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
- entrance hall with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimal occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This is our newest apartment in this building. It has 30 square meters and is equipped with a double bed and a folding sofa bed. In the apartment, you find also a fully equipped kitchen, a cloakroom and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in front of the house and in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird) plus additional radio with CD player
- fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 50 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- upon arrival you will receive many valuable tips and information
- english language support
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Wer eine preiswerte Unterkunft sucht und keinen Luxus erwartet ist hier richtig. Einrichtung ist auf das Nötigste begrenzt und sauber. Allerdings sind die Räume ein wenig Renovierungsbedürftig. Gute Restaurants gibt es in der Nähe. Bernhard gibt gute Tipps. Zentrum ist bequem zu Fuß erreichen. Wer aber nicht so gut zu Fuß ist oder keine Lust zum laufen hat kann mit Metro und Straßenbahn fahren. Das Netz ist bestens ausgebaut.
Très sympa. Appartement très bien situé. Accueil attentionné de notre hôte qui a pris le temps de nous donner des reenseignements pratiques : l'abonnement tram, les bons resto typiques, les magasins pour faire les courses facilement...
Appartement très calme. On a passé un excellent séjour
Wonderful place to stay at! The flat itself is nicely done up, the flat has a lovely owner. The area is recommendable because of its human prices - pubs and restaurants aren't that expensive.
Thank you, Bernhard, for the opportunity of staying at your place and especially for the useful information about the local surroundings!
All the best and take care!
It seemed to Bé a professional Person renting THE accommodation, not a private Person. Had to wait For long time before we Could enter THE apartment. And that was not a very Nice apartment.... Bit disappointed
Mr Schilling is a very kind and helpful person. He gave us all sort of information for a pleasant stay in Prague (how to deal with restaurants, public transportations, money exchange shops, shopping...). He was also very kind in providing an hair drier and an extra pillow on request. The apartment is nice and confortable. We had a great time there! As info for further guests: if he does not answer immediately when ringing to the bell, just call him on the provided phone number. We this happened to us, he joined us in 2 minutes after our call. We can definitely suggest this place!
Good apartment, good area and well connected with the old town and the center of Prague.
The best of the apartment is the area in which is located. You have everything nearby. Bernard was very kind to us. I think you should invest some money on improvements because you could get out fantastic.You need to change and reform the bathroom furniture. If this improvement is a highly recommended apartment.
The localization is great, near to everything by foot. The flat is comfortable. Bernhard is very nice and helpful man. He is a trustworthy host. Thank you Bernhard for everything.
A nice, centrally located apartment near the old town. Bernhard is a wonderful, helpful host. I forgot my passport at the apartment, and he sent it to me by mail. A trustworthy person! We would definitely hire this apartment again!
It is in the centre of Prague, so you do not have to take public transport to reach your destination.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption