Private garden, Super central 2BR @ Israelis st!
- Air conditioning
- Family/child friendly
- Lockable room
|Address||Israel's Street, 64382 Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||6 days ago|
• Three rooms holiday apartment on the in the heart of Tel Aviv.
• Master suite with a with a queen size bed and a big closet .
• Another bedroom with a queen size bed and closet
• huge garden with a deck and a seating area.
• A beautiful and well design living room area with a dining table and a
Sofa bed that open for a double bed.
• Well-equipped and modern kitchen with dishes, kitchenware
and cooking utensils.
• Beautiful bath room with a shower and toilet.
• Wireless internet connection.
• LCD cable T.V in the living room.
• Washing machine + Drier Machine.
• Air condition
• Clean Towels and fresh Linen.
• The apartment is suitable for up to 6 guests.
• The holiday rental apartment is located at a fantastic location on
Israel's St, at the heart of Tel Aviv.
• It’s located near all the main Hotels of Tel Aviv.
• The holiday apartment is a 5 minute walk to the beautiful Gordon
• It is less than a 5 minute by walk to Dizengoff center (the
main shopping center in Tel Aviv) .
• The holiday rental is surrounded with supermarkets,
pharmacies, coffee shops, restaurants and all you may need on your
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 16 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
The apartment is really nice, relatively new and quite bright, although it is in the basement. The entrance gave us a bit frightened at first, for it is a little run down. But the apartment equally compensated. This accommodation has a terrace with sun protection and seating and table. Only criticism: the bed in one bedroom is a little uncomfortable due to a wooden slat in the middle.
Das Apartement ist wirklich schön, relativ neu und ganz hell, obwohl es im Basement liegt. Der Hauseingang hat uns zunächst ein wenig erschreckt, denn er ist ein wenig herunter gekommen. Aber das Apartement entschädigt gleich. Zur Unterkunft gehört eine Terrasse mit Sonnenschutz und Sitzgelegenheit und Tisch.
Einziger Kritikpunkt: das Bett in dem einen Schlafzimmer ist ein wenig unbequem aufgrund einer Holzlatte in der Mitte.
Great place in a familiar neightbourhood. Clean and well organized
The communication with the host was simply great
We had a wonderful time in Tel Aviv - Our apartment had the best location, it was very close to one of the nicest beaches in Tel Aviv and in walking distance to many nice bars and restaurants. Everything was new and clean and also very well organized. Ori was the perfect host. We will definitely come back soon!
- very close to Flea Market Area and old Jaffa
- many nice restaurants an coffee shops nearby
- enough space for 2 Person
- huge TV with a lot of channels
- rooms could be cleaner
- very noisy environment
- dishes unclean
- A bottle opener and a can opener is missing
Beautiful apartment - spacious, very clean. Very well equipped kitchen - plenty of dishes, pots, pans. In the kitchen, there is even a toaster.
The beach is about 20 minutes walk. huge shopping center is very close. The center has a children's playground.
Agency staff are punctual. They reply to the letters quickly, are ready to answer any questions. We were handed a map of the city and told everything that was interested for us.
the apartment has the only defect - two bedrooms are quite noisy because of their windows facing the busy street.
Good Apartment, good located
nice cozy apartment.
A small flat on the sink leaking and therefore unusable.
bel appartement confortable.
Un petit bemol concernant le lavabo qui fuyait et donc inutilisable.
we have booked a studio apartment but then got upgraded to a one bedroom apartment. The apartment was very dirty; the teasmade was old and rusty; the bathroom shower, toilet and sink where not cleaned at all; the fugues in bathroom old and mouldy; so not very luxury at all. The personal for cleaning was a men who really did not know his job. I highly recommend you to take your own cleaning rag because there is no one in the appartment. Also the frig was dirty and in some of the pots there were water in it but the pots where in the drawer. How is that possible? We were there in Sept. 2013. Maybe they've renovated the bathroom fugues and took a new cleaning personal. If not, I don't recommend this appartment. Let me see if I can upload some of the photos for this appartment.
Kind regards from Switzerland,
Bojan and Katarina.
Nice appartment, very good location near the beach.
We had some problems with the door, very professional help from the team.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption