Amazing SkyStudio on 30th floor 735
Floor No.30(with elevator)
|Address||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX The Hague, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As of January 1st 2017 the City of The Hague applies a Tourism Tax of €3,35 per guest, per night. This tax needs to be paid when you arrive and is not included in the amount of your reservation. Staying longer? If you register with the city, you are exempt from paying the Tourism Tax.
House rulesThere is no smoking in the apartments; all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. There is a penalty for smoking of a minimum of €500 to reset the alarms and pay for additional cleaning. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the apartment as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartments for this reason, there is a penalty of €750,- For parties we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor, let us know your requirements and we will be glad to make an offer. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation by guests not sticking to our house rules, you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately without any right to a refund. We are happy hosts, please be a happy tenant!.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 675 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2622 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 23 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The property is beautiful, bright and functional and really recommended for a short stay. The view from the 30th Stock is terrific in all directions. Sunsets are beautiful on a show and the colorful lights at night.
The distance to the center is 10 minutes walk, so very centrally located. Even the beach at Scheveningen with its beautiful promenade you can if you want to reach by foot. The walk takes about 45 minutes and is nice to walk.
We left our car at the paid parking (15,00 EUR per day), parked on arrival and moved again until the day of departure. However, there is also the possibility to be traveling by bus and tram.
The staff at the reception are very nice and helpful. There were no communication problems.
Die Unterkunft ist schön, hell und zweckmäßig eingerichtet und für einen Kurztripp wirklich zu empfehlen. Der Ausblick aus dem 30. Stock ist in alle Richtungen grandios. Sonnenuntergänge sind eine Show und die bunten Lichter bei Nacht wunderschön.
Die Entfernung zum Centrum beträgt 10 Minuten Fußweg, also sehr zentral gelegen. Selbst den Strand in Scheveningen mit seiner schönen Promenade kann man wenn man möchte gut zu Fuß erreichen. Die Gehzeit beträgt ca. 45 Minuten und ist schön zu laufen.
Wir haben unser Auto am Ankunftstag auf dem kostenpflichtigen Parkplatz (15,00 EUR pro Tag), abgestellt und erst am Abreisetag wieder bewegt. Es gibt jedoch auch die Möglichkeit mit Bus und Straßenbahn unterwegs zu sein.
Die Mitarbeiter am Empfang sind sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Verständigungsschwierigkeiten gab es keine.
It was a pleasure to stay in this apartment in the 39th floor of the Hague Tower, great theater. The Service starting from arriving at the reception till depature was very excellent,the apartment proper and very impressive. My girlfriend and me like very much to stay there. Thank you very much, Elwin!!
More often come had enjoyed. No regrets
Until the cleaner for the 2nd time comes invade.
Very unfortunate as this takes place for the 2nd time.
Something has to be done.
For the rest, I am satisfied.
Vaker gekomen , geen spijt van gehad had genoten.
Totdat de schoonmaker voor de 2e keer binnen komt vallen.
Heel erg jammer omdat dit voor de 2e keer plaatsvindt.
Daar moet wat aan gedaan worden.
Voor de rest ben ik tevreden.
The flat is in a good place, excellent views, everything was okay. I hope I can go back sometime.
Elwin was very helpful and regardful.
It's very nice, clean, modern and amazing view! Highly recommended and we will come back again :-) Thank you very much!!
A great day, a great apartment in a great location with beautiful views. I'll definitely be back!
Een geweldige dag, door een geweldig appartement op een geweldige locatie met een prachtig uitzicht. Ik kom zeker terug!
Magnificent views from the apartment! Even otherwise there was nothing missing. We enjoyed our night and slept well in the large, very comfortable bed. Very clean and well equipped. WiFi worked perfectly and the tip for breakfast to "de overkant" to go was a real insider - made with love delicious Brodjes of gorgeous girls warm. Parking in the closed parking lot next to the Hague Tower for 15 € a night no problem. Super central location. We will come back :-)
Grandioser Blick aus dem Apartment!
Auch sonst hat es an nichts gefehlt. Wir haben unsere Übernachtung genossen und im großen, sehr bequemen Bett hervorragend geschlafen.
Sehr sauber und gut ausgestattet. WiFi funktionierte tadellos und der Tipp zum Frühstück ins "de overkant" zu gehen war ein echter Insider - köstliche Brodjes von herrlich herzlichen Mädels mit Liebe gemacht.
Parken auf dem abgeschlossenen Parkplatz direkt neben dem Hague Tower für 15€ die Nacht kein Problem. Super zentrale Lage.
Wir kommen gerne wieder :-)
If you want to reach the Sky then you have to stay here! Wonderful and amazing Apartment! recommended every time! thanks for the luxury stay :)
beautiful, large apartment with fantastic views, tram and Fahrradvereleih close, highly recommended, again any time
schöne, große Wohnung mit phantastischem Blick, Tram und Fahrradvereleih in der Nähe, sehr empfehlenswert, jederzeit gerne wieder
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption