Elegant historic apartment
A recently renovated 3rd floor (walk up) apartment, situated in a historic building from the late 1800’s.
You enter into the newly refurbished apartment and have a built in custom kitchen, with gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, extract hood, and the usual small electrical appliances, kettle, toaster, coffee maker etc, a feature of this room is a 4 meter tall wall of natural stone and the barreled ceiling. The floor is of Italian ceramic tiles.
Leading off of this room are:
- W.C. with sink unit.
- Shower room with modern corner shower unit and sink unit.
- Lounge/diner – with original double doors with etched glass insets and high ceilings, a dining table and six upholstered chairs, 2 sofas and an arm chair, buffet unit and various side tables and original oak parquet flooring. A wall mounted TV with a range of cable channels. Newly installed triple glazed windows to original historic design, over looking the tree lined avenue to the front.
- Master bedroom located to the rear of the apartment overlooking the garden courtyard, tall double glazed windows with fitted venetian blinds. A large double bed, night stands, chest of drawers and wardrobe and full height mirror compliment this high ceilinged room. For your comfort, this room has a ceiling fan, ideal for those warmer summer months.
- Twin room, also located to the rear of the apartment over looking the garden courtyard, this room has twin beds and a single sleeper sofa chair , night stands, chest of drawers, and wardrobe, the windows are fitted with venetian blinds and ceiling fan, ideal for the warmer summer months.
The apartment has for your convenience, iron, ironing board, drying racks, WIFI (free), exclusive to this one apartment.
Take out the garbage at the end of the stay.
Respect the other people on the building by keeping down noise at night
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||11 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Adnrew was excellent host. He offered very detailed instuction and help for getting around in Prague. The apartment is excellent and very clean.
Neigbhorhood is very quiet and just a cople of minuts from metro and tram stations.
All previous reviews are correct and the pictures speak truth: we (4 adults) spent 4 nights in this warm and welcoming flat. 2 toilets were convenient, the generous living room invited us to chill after sigtseeing. Flat is clean and well equipped for 4 people. If you are sensitive to street noise, you might want to close the windows at night, or have another beer. We do not fancy blankets and sheets for bedding, continental quilts seem more hygienic, yet there were enough blankets! Communication with our host Andy was easy and fast. His advice to leave the car at Mr.parkit was good (14€ per day), you don't need a car. Safe neighbourhood with tram and metro (5 min. walk) nearby, nice restaurants, cafes and pubs in walking distance. Taxi (AAA) from Old Town ( Burg) to flat was just 8€ ! At every corner you will find convenience stores where you can buy water, coffee, bread...
We can definitely recommend this flat!
Very nice apartment. All you need for some days in a beautiful city. Andy (owner) is very helpful. Reply to mail very fast.
The choice of this apartment was reallly perfect for us. Exactly as nice as in the pictures, a very helpful and nice host plus very good communications with tramway, metro and a shopping centre close. Very nice area with not too many Tourists but still quite Close enough to the old town. In short: very good value for the money. When we go back to Prag some day, there´s no doubt we will try to rent this place again.
Thank you for a very nice stay in your absolutely nice apartment. We felt very welcome. There was everything we needed.
We had a very good stay. in this apartment. It is very confortable and well located in a quiet area. Very easy to reach the city center by public transportation (tram n. 22 and metro at Namesti Miru's stop), some restauranst and small supermarket very nearby.
2 floor apartment, good for 2 coouple or a family. The only note, just few more towels, would have been better, expecially if you stay for many days , but there is the washing machine in case you need
Andy is a wonderful host! He showed us where are finest dining places and entertainment. The apartment is indeed lovely! It was very cozy and big.
Thank you Andy!
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Ideal location in the old town, walking distance to all points of interest, a quiet place few streets away from the crowd...
It was all super!!! Very friendly!!!! Thank you!!!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption