2 min Sea for 2 guests Center - 1
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Address||Boulevard François Grosso, 06000 Nice, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
The flat was recently renovated with quality materials and furniture. It is well fitted, bright, elegant, clean, has a well-equipped kitchen (stove, microwave…), a pleasant bathroom and very high ceilings. It can accommodate up to 2 persons. Amenities include TV and internet. Linen, towels, water, electricity and heating are included in the rate.
The city of Nice is the second biggest after Marseille in the Region that covers Provence, Alpes and Côte d’Azur. Nice is the most visited destination in France after Paris.
How to reach the apartment:
It is easily accessible by most means of transport.
- By car, take exit 'St Philippe' on the fast way.
- By train, take bus 23 until the stop “Gambetta Dante”.
- By plane, take bus 23 or 98 until the stop “Grosso CUM”.
Then, whether it is by car, tram, bus or on foot, since the neighborhood is extremely well served, going around in Nice is not complicate at all. Visiting all Nice and its amazing surroundings (Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, Italy etc..) is therefore nice and easy! Last but not least, various public parking facilities (and also streets with free parking spots) are close by.
Everything that the seaside, the down-town, the historical center and the pedestrian zone have to offer is at your door! Whether you are looking for beach, walks along the seaside, cultural tourism, typical or modern restaurants, shopping or night-life, everything is at few minutes walking distance!
In Nice, you can enjoy a Mediterranean climate with mild temperatures most of the year. You have lots of cultural spots and museums like the Opera de Nice (constructed in the 19th century), the Marc Chagall Museum and the Matisse Museum, among many others. You also have the lovely botanical garden and several monuments and visit cathedrals like Sainte-Réparate, Saint-Jacques, Notre-Dame de Nice and the Russian Orthodox Cathedral. You can also enjoy lovely walks in the Promenade des Anglais, along the Baie des Anges (Bay of the Angels) and you also have a large selection of stores, restaurants and cafés where one can sit outside and enjoy an appetizer.
Cannes – 25 km
Antibes – 18 km
Saint-Tropez – 70 km
Feel free to contact us with any doubts you may have. With the hope that our apartment will allow you to make the best of our beautiful city of Nice, we are looking forward to seeing you!
House rulesWe will meet you directly at the apartment. The arrival times and departure must be agreed in advance. Arrivals are preferably after 5 pm, departures are preferably before 10 am. When possible, you will be able to leave your luggage.
We are not available to receive guests after 8pm from Monday until Saturday or on Sunday, the whole day. Nevertheless, we can send a trusted contact person to meet you (for an extra 20€).
Security Deposit: €150
|Check-in after||5 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
We were satisfied with the Studio. It is located very close to the Promenade des Anglais. The host was very kind and helpful.
The -: expensive apartment for a very small area. Very uncomfortable bed mattresses used in foam. A blocked store. Bedside lamp does not work, kc bulb, I replaced. Very noisy place (bvd François Grosso) forcing to sleep closed window.
The pros: clean apartment. door machine in the bathroom. secure apartment door. good condition.
Les - : appartement cher pour une surface très réduite. Lit très inconfortable sur matelas usagé en mousse. Un des store bloqué. Lampe de chevet ne marche pas, ampoule kc, je l'ai remplacée. Lieu très bruyant (bvd François Grosso) obligeant de dormir fenêtre fermée.
Les + : appart propre. porte linge dans la sdb. porte appart sécurisée. bon état général.
No recommendation - despite nice representative of the landlord
- House is old and worn (renovation in the hallway was under way)
- It smells musty and moldy
- Windows for stuffy and dirty backyard / noise and smell enormous
- It is not an apartment / studio (No.3) - kl. Room with kitchenette and bathroom (the bed is, there are no leaks)
- There are several rooms with bathrooms in this apartment - you can hear everything
- No closet - just a shelf with curtain (hanging clothes is not possible)
- Bad newly built, but outflows musty
- Washing machine of Boss - but unfortunately also musty
- Not in stock, no Toipapier or detergent (washing up liquid was there)
- Water came in last night by the wall under the window into the room
- Location is not as good as promised - no sea view, not laterally, but minutes from the beach only 5 foot
- Min by bus from the airport and 20 stop 5 minutes from the apartment
- Good bus / to the train station
- To get close only Pizza
- I will not book this offer again - my holiday it did not beautified
Keine Weiterempfehlung - trotz nettem Vertreter des Vermieters
- Haus ist alt und abgewohnt (Renovierung im Flur war im Gange)
- es riecht muffig und schimmlig
- Fenster zum stickigen und dreckigen Hinterhof / Lärmpegel und Geruch enorm
- es ist keine Wohnung/Studio (Nr.3) - kl. Zimmer mit Küchenzeile und mit Bad (steht das Bett, ist alles dicht)
- es sind mehrere Zimmer mit Bad in dieser Wohnung - man hört alles
- kein Schrank - nur ein Regal mit Vorhang (Klamotten aufhängen nicht möglich)
- Bad neu eingebaut, aber Abflüsse muffig
- Waschmaschine von Boss - aber leider auch muffig
- nichts vorrätig, kein Toipapier oder Reinigungsmittel (etwas Spülmittel war da)
- Wasser drang in der letzten Nacht durch die Wand unter dem Fenster ins Zimmer
- Lage ist nicht so gut wie versprochen - keine Sicht aufs Meer, auch nicht seitlich, aber bis zum Meer nur 5 min zu Fuß
- mit dem Bus vom Flughafen 20 min und Haltestelle 5 min von der Wohnung
- gute Busanbindung / auch zum Bahnhof
- in der Nähe nur Pizza zu bekommen
- ich werde dieses Angebot nicht nochmal buchen - meinen Urlaub hat es nicht verschönt
The location for me was perfect as very easy reachable by public transport from the airport and really only a 5 minutes walk to the beach.
The handling of the keys was absolutely on time - I did not had to wait one single second. Everything was superclean and the bathroom is totally new with a nice shower and a hairdryer.
Personnally speking, I found it a bit too functional - a bit too sober... there was no decoration like e.g. a little picture on the wall or anything.
And I would not recommend it for two people as it has just a sofa (no real bed) and for 2 people I consider it to be too small. Besides, you are sleeping directly next to the fridge that I had to switch off at night to be able to sleep.
You better bring earplugs with you, as the walls seem to be very thin and as there is another apartment right next to yours, you will hear EVERYTHING from your neighbours (in my case I was waking up every night by hearing them having sex and talking until 3 o clock at night).
It was ok for a short stay but I would recommend it more to younger people who just need a place to sleep. I would not have really liked to stay inside (e.g. in case of bad weather).
In my case, I was very unlucky, as I was arriving 3 days later and leaving 1 day earlier as originally booked because of a strike of the french air traffic controllers and I was informing Salvatore directly about this problem. Of course it was absolutely neither his fault nor problem, but I would have considered it to be nice to be reimbursed for at least 1 or 2 nights of the 4 ones I could not use the apartment.
WIMDU does not want to be involved into problems like that. They recommended me to deal about this directly with the owner. As soon as the booking is done and payed, they don't care anymore.
So next time, subjectively speaking, I think I will get back to booking a hotel in oldschool manner but objectively, everything was ok with the apartment.
This apartment is very cozy. The location is nice and it has everything you need.
The bed is a little hard to handle as it always verliehrt the slats undress
Many thanks for everything
Diese Wohnung ist sehr gemütlich. Die lage ist schön und sie hat alles was man braucht.
Das Bett ist etwas schwer zu handhaben da es beim ausziehen immer die Latten verliehrt
Vielen Dank für alles
We had the best stay at Salvatore's flat. It was small but had absolutely everthing it needed. Very close to the beach, clean towels and linnen and the room was clean and everything was fine! I would recommend this place to all wanting to go to Nice.
My girlfriend and I stayed at the apartment for 12 nights. The host was very nice and helpful, and the apartment was cleaned really well for our stay. The apartment is nicely designed/decorated and the bathroom is really good too. Overall the apartment has everything you could need, with a laundromat just outside the front door of the building and a small grocery store in the same street. There is a bigger supermarket about 5 minutes away. The beach and boulevard are also just a 5 minute walk from the apartment and the train station is a nice 20 minute walk, but with the great bus connections you could be there in like 5-10 minutes.
I really recommend people, especially couples, to choose this great apartment when staying in Nice. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed it and are very satisfied.
Thank you very much for your hospitality! The apartment is well located and also very well equipped! Perfect for a couple! I highly recommend the apartment!
Merci beaucoup pour votre accueil!
L'appartement est bien situé et aussi très bien équipé! Parfait pour un couple!
Je recommande vivement l'appartement!
the first nice location u can walk to beach with in 5 mins that is the great part to me
me and my wife we almost spent time on the beach in nice of course u can
go old town it's little fat away but i only went to old town 1time only
if u stay in nice , i think u dont wanna do any thing just wanna lay down on the
beach So here is the best way in nice
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption