The home of the Phantom of the Opera ;) - Apartment Pozole
- Family/child friendly
- Suitable for events
|Address||Hajós St, 1065 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A month ago|
Just behind the Opera, in Pest’s cultural center, in the pedestrian street can be found this exclusive flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The separate bedroom and the airy living room assure comfortable rest for five people. In the well-equipped kitchen and dining room you can cook for any nation’s taste. TV, fast Wi-Fi, washing machine, dishwasher and ironing possibilities are ready for your service.
Welcome and Indulge yourself in Budapest!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
House rules1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guests to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the checkout please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 6 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Comfortable and cozy apartment in the heart of Budapest. It is an excellent base for exploring the city - near the Parliament, Margaret Island, the train station and subway. Contact with apartment caretaker was hassle free. I would recommend.
The apartment was in an elegant old building in a fantastic location. Very easy to get places via metro. But the view! We hated to ever go anywhere and indeed got food at the local grocer and ate and had wine on the balcony at night! The crazy shopping street is on the corner Vaci Utca and lots to offer..but kind of a tourist trap. But fun as is the market hall. I had a Thai massage the first day after being sore from traveling at Spirit massage around the corner and it worked miracles! Security was excellent and the hosts were very helpful, even arranging transport from the airport. Great Gypsy music at restaurant next door. The apartment was amazingly quiet for the location. Budapest is the most beautiful city ( sorry Paris !) and we live in Charleston SC - one of the best cities to visit. Prices were incredible and the food, wine were excellent! We're going you'll some strings to be able to get back on business. And I would not want to stay anywhere else but this same apartment! The photos can't do it justice, truly breathtaking view.
Everything was perfect!
This apartment was fantastic, much better than we had expected, couldnt be better :)
Both of us loved it, we spent lot of time on the balcony, the wiew was beautiful!!
The wi-fi worked as we were told
Everything worked, the host were very kind, we Will definitly recommend this apartment and Will definitly stay there again!
It made our stay at budapest complete!
Couldnt be more central, everything was near!
Thank you so much!!
The house is very cozy and is in a perfect location. The Parliament is a few steps and the main streets are nearby. The apartment is clean and well equipped and the whole team are very friendly.
La casa es muy acogedora y está en una localización perfecta. El parlamento está a unos pocos pasos y las calles principales están muy cerca. El piso está limpio y bien equipado y todo el equipo son muy amables.
I have 2 times this trip canceled i.v.m. an accident with my wife, I've done this in three languages, no response, this report I have already submitted a time
What about the refund of the amount I have already paid. k am curious if I get an answer, or reasons you get positive answers only. gladly answer.
I have 2 times this trip canceled due to an accident with my wife, I have done this in three languages, no response, this report I ook once already Submitted what about the refund of the amount I have already paid. k am very curious if I get an answer, or you only get positive answers. Please answer
Nekem 2 alkalommal ezt az utat a feleségemmel baleset miatt elmarad, ez volna 3 nyelven, nem érkezik válasz, ez a jelentés AZT is egyszer már benyújtott mi arrol, hogy a visszatérítés összegének nekem of már fizetett. k nagyon kíváncsi vagyok, kapok választ ha, ha vagy csak hood pozitiv választ. Kérjük, válaszoljon
Ik heb 2 maal deze reis afgezegd i.v.m. een ongeluk met mijn vrouw, dit heb ik in 3 talen gedaan, geen reactie, dit verslag heb ik ook al een keer ingediend
Hoe zit het met de restitutie van het bedrag wat ik al heb betaald. k ben erg benieuwd of ik hierop antwoord krijg, of wille jullie alleen positieve antwoorden krijgen. gaarne antwoord.
I have 2 times this trip cancelled due to an accident with my wife, this I have done in 3 languages, no response, this report I also once already submitted what about the refund of the amount I have already paid. k am very curious if I get an answer, or you only get positive answers. Please answer
Nekem van 2 alkalommal ezt az utat a feleségemmel baleset miatt elmarad, ez volna 3 nyelven, nem érkezik válasz, ez a jelentés azt is egyszer már benyújtott mi arról, hogy a visszatérítés összegének nekem van már fizetett. k nagyon kíváncsi vagyok, ha kapok választ, vagy ha csak kap pozitív választ. Kérjük, válaszoljon
Good accommodation very well heated in winter. The furniture is outdated, the bed is a convertible without bedside table or lighting. No lighting for reading during the long winter evenings. No international TV channel.
bon logement très bien chauffé en hiver. Le mobilier est démodé, le lit est un convertible sans table de nuit ni éclairage. Aucun éclairage pour lire pendant les longues soirées d'hiver. Pas de chaîne télé internationale.
Budapest is a beautiful city and the apartment is very central. Unfortunately, the apartment was not really clean and insects were all over the apartment, which has been broken toilet glasses, in the shower, the attitude has been lacking. Luckily we were there only to sleep and could during the day to enjoy the city otherwise it would have been very uncomfortable to live. We hope to wid this change in the future.
Budapest is eine wunderschöne Stadt und die Wohnung liegt sehr Zentral. Leider war die Wohnung nicht wirklich sauber und Insekten waren in der ganzen Wohnung, die WC Brille ist kaputt gewesen, in der Dusche hat die Haltung gefehlt. Zum Glück waren wir nur zum übernachten da und konnten Tagsüber die Stadt genießen ansonsten wäre es zum wohnen sehr unangenehm gewesen. Wir hoffen das sich dies in Zukunft ändern wid.
Apartment ideally located. Very nice home. Small problem for the kitchen and the bathroom are small and outdated
Appartement idéalement situé. Accueil très agréable. Petit bémol pour la kitchenette et la salle d'eau qui sont petites et vétustes
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption