Ruterra 2Room Family Apartment
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|Address||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
This apartment will be a perfect choice for family with kids or tods thanks to quite and safe location near Folimanka Park and a lot of toys in the apartment, including kitchen playset.
Nice cozy family apartment located in Vinohrady area, but still within a 15 minutes walk distance from Prague city center.
This apartment consist of:
*Bedroom with double bed for two people, single bunk bed (your child may definitively like it), convertible sofa for a person and wardrobe
*Living room with kitchen area. Living room consists of 2 foldable sofas, each of them for 2 people, big dinner table, and TV with 1000 channels. Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for comfortable stay in Prague: a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, plates etc.
*Bathroom with a shower, towels, hair dryer
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, 25 EUR/car for 4 people, 35 EUR/car for 5-6 people, 55 EUR/car for 7-8 people . In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Ke Karlovu , Horska or Bozene Nemcove str. (12 euro/day) and weekends and nights are for free there.
House rules- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 7 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Wohnung ist gut gelegen und gepflegt. Angenehmes Bad. Küche leider sehr spärlich ausgestattet, selbst Kaffee kochen ist nur "türkisch" möglich in einem kleinen Topf. Nachts ist es auf der Straße manchmal lauter geworden, vermutlich wegen der Pensionen und Hotels in der Nähe.
Everything was perfect: host, accommodation & location. The host were super responsive and available and gave us great tips to enjoy the city. The apartment has everything needed and is located in city center, most of touristic points are reachable by foot. Thank you :)
Bellissimo appartamento!!! Molto bello ,pulito, caldo e confortevole...
I proprietari sono stati molto gentili e disponibili; poiché siamo arrivati a Praga oltre l'orario di chiusura del loro ufficio, ci hanno lasciato le chiavi in una cassetta di sicurezza e ci hanno fornito via messaggio tutte le indicazioni per raggiungere l'appartamento.
Consiglio di interfacciarsi con Emil e Anastasia per il proprio soggiorno a Praga...
Nice apartment and good location. The metro station is infront of the door.
Der recht günstige Preis, der Tiefgaragenstellplatz, das gepflegte Gebäude und nicht zuletzt die äußerst professionellen Gastgeber lassen mich noch mit vier Sternen bewerten. Das Appartment war überwiegend sauber, aber nicht gut unterhalten: Ein unangenehm verflecktes Sofa, Funktionseinschränkungen und stümperhaft instandgesetzte Beschädigungen im Badezimmer sowie der schlecht funktionierende Fensterschließer der Balkontür müssten behoben werden. Der Tiefgaragenstellplatz war ohne Fernbedienung nur eingeschränkt nutzbar- hier könnte Abhilfe geschaffen werden...
Bien, seul défaut, l'appartement sent très fort l'humidité.
Kleine, sehr zentrale gelegene Wohnung. Ideal für ein paar Tage in Prag. Wir haben uns sehr wohlgefühlt! Immer wieder.
Sehr schöne moderne Wohnung, sehr Zentrumsnah nur 3 Straßenbahnhaltestellen
genügend Platz für 4-5 Personen
leider kein deutsches Fernsehen per Satelit
guter Service bzgl.Schlüsselübergabe
The apartment was nice, kitchen facilities, clean, big enough for a group of eight people. They even left two cods for the babies. The location is so perfect that we could walk everywhere, and Is just there in Wenceslao square. Would definitely repeat it.
Prima appartement. goede ligging in het centrum. van alle voorzien.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption