(ME22) BONITO ESTUDIO EN PACIFICO-RETIRO
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Los Mesejo, 28007 Madrid, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||6 days ago|
Enjoy a beautiful and bright studio, located inside the city in a quiet environment with many shops, near the center, ideal if you are looking for a place at very affordable prices, suitable for rest at the end of a long and hard day of visits, located in The Retiro district, Pacific neighborhood, with easy access from the M-30 and A-3 ring road.
Beautiful and bright studio, first floor of building without elevator, located in a residential area in a quiet environment, just 4 minutes walk from the subway station "Puente de Vallecas", next to the station "Pacific" and several lines Of urban buses, just three stops from the Madrid Atocha station, museums, Royal Botanic Gardens, Retiro park and other tourist attractions and 15 minutes by metro from the central and emblematic "Puerta del Sol" and "Plaza Mayor" .
It is distributed in a single room that includes a kitchen equipped with refrigerator, vitro ceramic hob, microwave, household utensils and washing machine, living area, rest area and private bathroom with shower, heating, hot water, TV, internet access and network Wifi available. Suitable for family with children and / or group of friends.
It has towels and bed linen. In the bathroom there is hair dryer, shampoo and shower gel.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• One double bed for 2 people.
• One single bed.
• A sofa bed.
• Kitchen with vitro ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and utensils.
• Private bathroom with shower.
• Internet access (fiber 50 mb).
• Wi-Fi network available.
• Bed linen and towels.
• Shampoo and shower gel.
• European plug adapters.
• Washing machine.
PLACES OF INTEREST
• Parque del Retiro, a 17-minute walk away.
• Puerta de Alcalá. Next to the Retiro Park.
• Puerta del Sol (underground line 1, 7 stations).
• Plaza Mayor, 5 minutes walk from Puerta del Sol.
• San Miguel Market. Next to Plaza Mayor.
• Teatro Real, 6 minutes walk from Puerta de Sol.
• Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from Teatro Real.
• Almudena Cathedral, 3 minutes walk from the Royal Palace.
• Temple of Debod, 14 minutes walk from the Royal Palace.
• Gran Vía (metro line 1, 8 stations).
• Madrid Atocha Station (metro line 1, 3 stations).
• National Museum of Reina Sofía Art Center. Next to Atocha station.
• Royal Botanic Garden, 6 minutes walk from Atocha station.
• National Museum of the Prado. Next to the Royal Botanic Garden
• Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, 5 minutes walk from Museo del Prado.
• Plaza de la Cibeles, 6 minutes walk from Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
• Casa de América, 1 minute walk from Plaza de la Cibeles.
• El Rastro de Madrid (Sundays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.) at Ribera de Curtidores street.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
• Check in is at 2:00 p.m., and can be extended until 9:00 p.m without additional charge.
• Check in from 9:00 pm to midnight has an additional charge of € 20
• Check in after 24:00 has an additional charge of 30 €
• Check-out time is maximum until 12:00 h.
PLEASE, send the details of the estimated check in / out when making the reservation, for our control and organization.
Additional supplements are NOT included in the rates of the website.
A set of keys is provided. In case of loss, a supplement of € 25 will be charged to make a replacement copy.
In price of cleaning includes washing of sheets, towels and generic cleaning of the apartment and its elements.
This section does not include excesses of cleaning, garbage collection, dirt, grease, stains on sheets and towels, etc.
In these cases an additional charge of € 20 cleaning and laundry is applied, to restore the cleaning of the elements, NOT included in the rates of the web.
Out of respect for other guests smoking is not allowed inside the studio, allowing smoking in the study access gallery.
There is a kitchen equipped with vitro ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher, coffee machine Nescafé Dolce Gusto capsules, Italian coffee maker and household items. Quick and takeaway meals can be prepared.
We understand that our guests are enjoying their holidays, so we wish you a pleasant stay.
The building is inhabited by people who need to rest to attend daily work, so we suggest a reasonable behavior.
We ask you to comply with the rules of the community of owners, especially with the hours of rest (11:00 pm to 08:00 am), having to be respectful of the people who live in the building.
House rulesIMPORTANT ***
Upon arrival at the apartment guests will provide the host with their identification via a valid document (we try to prevent unidentified persons from staying in our apartment).
Guests are solely responsible for events during the period of their stay in the apartment.
During your absence from the apartment or at the end of your stay, please turn off lights, TV, air conditioning and electrical appliances, for safety measures and ENERGY SAVING.
The garbage must be deposited daily in the container intended for that purpose outside the building on the sidewalks, between 20:00 and 22:00 h.
Use the apartment with respect, having to deliver the accommodation in the same conditions as it was at the beginning of the stay.
• Personalized attention in the ckeck in at the indicated time (Spanish / English).
• We deliver a set of keys to the apartment.
• We explain the operation of the apartment.
• We provide a map of the Center or more tourist area of the City of Madrid.
• We advise how to move around the city in addition to other recommendations.
• During the stay we have a 24h telephone service for consultation.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
The apartment is nice, well located and all the details
El apartamento esta muy bien, bien situado y con todos los detalles
The host is very friendly and helpful.
The apartment has everything you need.
We found him in very good condition and very clean.
I recommend it 100%!
El anfitrión es muy amable y servicial.
El apartamento dispone de todo lo necesario.
Lo encontramos en muy buenas condiciones y muy limpio.
Lo recomiendo al 100%!
Rodrigo is a friendly and helpful host.
The apartment has everything, but we only use it to sleep.
Rodrigo es un anfitrión amable y servicial.
El apartamento tiene de todo,aunque nosotros solo lo utilizamos para dormir.
Although the area does not correspond exactly with Pacific-Retiro, but rather with Pacific-Puente de Vallecas, we have found the location very convenient to connect with the Mediterranean Highway. A cozy apartment (like their owners) and highly recommended for everyone s you come by car from Valencia / Alicante!
Aunque la zona no se corresponde exactamente con Pacífico-Retiro, sino más bien con Pacífico-Puente de Vallecas, la ubicación nos ha resultado muy cómoda para conectar con la Autovía del Mediterráneo. Un piso acogedor (al igual que sus propietarios) y muy recomendable para tod@s los que vengáis en coche desde Valencia/Alicante!
Recogidito floor and breaded, super nice and cool. It is also very well connected and well equipped. Rodrigo is a super nice home that gave us things at all times. We repeat: D
Piso recogidito y apañado, super agradable y fresquito. Además, está muy bien comunicado y perfectamente equipado. Rodrigo es un casero super majo que nos facilitó las cosas en todo momento. Repetiremos :D
el estudio esta limpio, bien situado, zona tranquila, y los anfitriones estan pendientes de facilitarte tu estancia.
La verdad es que ha sido muy fácil entenderse con Rodrigo en todo momento. La sencillez de trato y la concreción para quedar el primer día para la entrega de llaves es de destacar. Rodrigo nos dio respuesta a todas las pequeñas dudas logísticas que teníamos. El apartamento es muy correcto y está muy bien comunicado en transporte público. El barrio es bastante tranquilo. Con casi toda seguridad, si nos surge la necesidad, repetiremos. Hemos estado muy bien.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption