Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! Dbl-Tpl
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
I love to travel and share with the people there , so this time I will be happy to switch roles and be your host! (Extra Stuff like shampoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included ) -toothpaste, shaving things or hair dryer are not included, if hair dryer it´s important for you, please take on mind bring it with you- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the see, and down stairs is the Gran Via, Barcelona's main avenue! What else?
Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,,
Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my apartment are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can count on my advice and experience in town for what you want, I'll wait for You!
House rules1) Children under 10 years old are not accepted in the house. From 11 to 20 years old always sharing with one or two adults
2) The price includes rental of a private room in the house, not the whole apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas such as the kitchen, bathrooms, living room and also the Internet WI-FI But remember that the Department has more rooms plus yours, so there is a possibility that during your stay, find someone else staying in another room, with the same rights as you. You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, not other. Before booking, be sure that this room it will be right for you. There are not changes of the rooms at arriving.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room as in other common areas of the house, only allowded in the balcony.
2) No reservations under 21 years old are accepted, if there isn´t at least one adult in the group
3) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the reservation holder must be over 21 years old, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible fduring your stay, -only a set of keys is given for room- The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20 that you have to pay to the host.
and must be returned the day of your departure at 10:00 am, once housed there aere no schedules in and out of the house, always taking on mind the respect for the other guests and neighbords at home and at the building, in very early or late evening hours.
The check in is ALWAYS from 15:00 pm (3 pm) onwards never before, However I will ask you to send me the information of your arrival flight so that I can agree on a check in time and can explain how to get to my house, and on the day of your departure you must leave the room free and give the keys as Maximum at 10:00 am. After the check out time it is forbidden to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization. This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) When the room is booked by three people, it is always prepared with a large bed (two people sharing a bed) + 1 single bed.
If you want 3 single beds you must specify this when make your reservation, otherwise the accommodation will be as usual.
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, I only accept inquiries and bookings through this website, Once the reservation has been already formalized, we can keep in privated contact eachother.
12) From June 10th 2017, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. any booking prior to June 10th ( oesn´t ) include this breakfast service.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 17 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
José Luis is an excellent host! We stayed four days at home and stay was impeccable! The apartment is very spacious, comfortable, clean, with incredible views of the city and above all with an excellent location. José Luis has given us all during your stay! The reception, the explanation of how to move in the city, tips to avoid paying more transport, places to visit, shops to buy .. His generosity toward us was invaluable, especially at the end of our stay when we falicitó so much! !! Very, highly recommended staying at home !! José Luis MILLION THANKS !! you did not want to leave Bacelona!
José Luis es un excelente anfitrión! estuvimos 4 días en su casa y la estadía fue impecable! El departamento es muy amplio, cómodo, limpio, con unas vistas increíbles a la cuidad y sobre todo con una excelente ubicación. José Luis nos ha facilitado todo durante la estadía! El recibimiento, la explicación de cómo movernos en la cuidad, tips para no pagar de más transporte, lugares para visitar, tiendas para comprar.. Su generosidad para con nosotros fue invaluable, sobre todo al final de nuestra estadía cuando nos falicitó tantas cosas!!! Muy pero muy recomendable que se alojen en su casa!! MILLONES DE GRACIAS José Luis!! has hecho que no quisiéramos irnos de Bacelona!
Jose was friendly and accommodating.
The location was very good and the view from the room of the Hammer.
It was also clean.
Many greetings Elli
Jose war freundlich und zuvorkommend.
Die Lage war sehr gut und die Aussicht vom Zimmer aus der Hammer.
Es war auch sauber.
Viele Grüße Elli
The apartment is really very close to the Sagrada! Great transport links, the bus goes around the corner, Metro 5 min. Away. Jose has organized everything wonderful, gave good advice. (The new Mercado definitely visit!) The view from the 12th floor is magnificent - overlooking the sea. The hotel leaves no wishes unfulfilled - of shared kitchen with compartment in the refrigerator until the cleanliness! ¡Muchas gracias y hasta luego!
Die Wohnung liegt wirklich ganz nahe bei der Sagrada! Tolle Verkehrsanbindung, der Bus fährt um die Ecke, Metro in 5 Min. erreichbar. Jose hat alles wunderbar organisiert, hat gute Tipps gegeben. (Den neuen Mercado unbedingt besuchen!) Die Sicht aus dem 12. Stock ist grandios - mit Blick aufs Meer. Die Unterkunft lässt keine Wünsche offen - von Küchenbenutzung mit Abteil im Kühlschrank bis zur Sauberkeit! ¡Muchas gracias y hasta luego!
Great apartment! Very good location!
We stayed at Jose's apartment in June 2014. It was absolutely nice. The room was clean and we had our own balcony with a stunning beach view. Jose gave us towels and he was open to answer all our question. We were free to use the kitchen and both bathrooms whenever.
The Sagrada Familia is just a few minutes away from the apartment and you can easily walk there in about 5 minutes.
He is super friendly and helps you out wherever he can.Tthe Check-In /-Out was very easy and uncomplicated!
We will definitely come back and we totally recommend that apartment!
Thank you Jose for making our stay unforgettable!
For your stay in Barcelona I relly recommand you José!!! With his warm welcome, lot of explanations how to reach him and what to do in Barcelona, it's a êrfect host!!! We had a great time in his city especially beceause in his flat everything is very clean, we have everything what we nedeed in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in our room (for two people far enough), so we sure felt like being at home!!
The room sure is big enough for two people. Be aware that there are also 2 other rooms rented out, but don't worry - the walls are pretty good isolated so that we didn't hear much happening in the flat.
The best thing that the location is at the right place, not really in the centrum but not far away from it!! Few minutes walk to the metro station, close to the beach (15 min walking), wtih supermarkets not far away AND with an awesome view over city, sea and the monument.
At the end I recommand you staying with Jose!!!
During our next visit of Barcelona I hope to stay with him again!!
great stay, the owner is helpful and pleasant, the house clean and efficient, if we can give some advice could use a table for eating more comfortable. Compilmenti Owner
ottimo soggiorno, il proprietario è disponibile e simpatico, la casa pulita ed efficente, se possiamo dare un consiglio farebbe comodo un tavolo per poter mangiare più comodi. Compilmenti al proprietario
The owner is very nice and really tried it as easy as possible to organize. The city location is very good as we can find. That before us described a comment that traffic noise was bothersome in a big city like Barcelona, we can not understand. It was an absolutely reasonable quiet noise. Eben, the basic perception in a big city. Toward Sagrada Familia and also to there typical café bars and bakeries with good and easy to do. Seen better times in a side street or on one of the frequent local at one of the corners is a good recommendation. We have really good hands with Jose and felt comfortable.
Der Vermieter ist sehr nett und echt bemüht es so unkompliziert wie möglich zu organisieren. Die Stadtlage ist sehr gut wie wir finden. Dass vor uns ein Kommentar beschrieb, dass in einer Großstadt wie Barcelona Verkehrslärm als störend empfunden wurde, können wir nicht nachvollziehen. Es war ein absolut vertretbarer ruhiger Geräuschpegel. Eben das Grundempfinden in einer Großstadt. In Richtung Sagrada Familia und auch gegenüber gibt es typische Café Bars und Bäckereien mit guten und einfachen Angeboten. Lieber mal in einer Seitenstrasse oder an einer der häufigen Lokale an einer der Ecken geschaut ist einer gute Empfehlung. Wir haben uns bei Jose echt gut aufgehoben und wohl gefühlt.
The stay at the very nice floor. Centrico.Jose a charm very, very careful. Very clean room and very nice view from the terrace and floor generally very welcoming and friendly. I definitely recommend every time I return to Barcelona
La estancia en el piso muy agradable. Muy centrico.Jose un encanto, muy atento. La habitacion muy limpia y las vistas desde la terraza muy bonitas y el piso en general muy acojedor y agradable. Lo recomiendo yo sin duda cada vez que vuelva a Barcelona
Jose luis has behaved really well. we resolved doubts we had about q q visit or organize xa know the city. The great room has great views and have been very comfortable.
Jose luis se ha portado super bien. nos ha resuelto dudas q teniamos sobre q visitar o como organizarnos xa conocer la ciudad. La hab genial tiene unas vistas estupendas y hemos estado muy comodos.
It was very good experience to stay here. Nice location and safe. Well prepared kitchen utensils.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption