Töwerland-Studio ⚓ CITY+FAIR+EXPO
★ NOTE: USE [... more] – TO READ OUR ENTIRE AD. ★
★ NOTE: PLEASE [Get in contact] - BEFORE booking request. ★
About our security: Create trust & transparency that we can decide for you. Please send a few words about who you are, possibly friends travel with you and the reason of your trip. Thanks!
Welcome home - to "Towerland ⚓ Studio" - City & Fair.
Aye, aye … spend active days and enjoy wonderful nights in a quiet, suburban location. Relax in plenty of room and if ...
“The whole crew goes ashore!", also up to 4 guests.
Just like on a ship - we share the entrance and the stairwell.
Grocery Store (800m, open: Mo.–Sa. 7am - 11pm.) you can care with food. 400m to Tram stop: [Feldbuschwende] there you will have breakfast in a Bakery & Confectionery.
With Tram Line (6): Just 5 minutes to [Messe/Ost (Expo Plaza)] or
20 minutes direct to downtown / City Center [Kröpcke].
☆ EQUIPMENT & FEATURES ☆
• WYSIWYG: What You See, Is What You Get (see pictures).
• 323ft² (30m²) Living / bedroom (2nd floor) for up to 4 people
• Twin beds (2 single beds 90 x 200 cm) at port- and starboard side
• IKEA 2er sofa bed (160 x 200 cm) - additional sleeps possible
• Linens + towels + High-speed Wi-Fi (free) included
• wardrobe, armchair, desk, dining table & chairs for 4
• 100cm flat screen TV (cable TV)
• Surround Sound 5.1 Blu-Ray + DVD Player + Radio
• Room Library
• central heating for your comfort all year round
• private Bathroom with shower & WC
• Hand & Bath towels, hair dryer, bath amenities in hotel size
• Kitchenette with coffee pad machine (Senseo), kettle and toaster
• fridge freezer and 2 ring stove
• Pots, dishes, plates, glasses and cutlery
• Small touches, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, etc.
• free public parking next to the house
• loads of local insider tips
• and of course our hospitality ;-)
☆ ON REQUEST ☆
• access to washer and dryer
• you get iron & ironing board
• we provide child travel cot and high chair (free of charge)
☆ DISTANCES & SURROUNDING ☆
• 350m from the tram stop: [Feldbuschwende]
• 350m bakery & pastry with Stehcafé down at the bus stop.
• 800m Grocery Store REWE - (Mon-Sat from 7am-11pm)
• 800m Grocery Store ALDI/Nord - (Mon-Sat from 8am - 8pm)
• 800m Star Kiosk - (Mon - Sun from 6am - 1am)
• 700m Rossmann - (Mon-Sat from 8am - 8pm)
• 700m Sparkasse - (Mon-Fri from 8am - 8pm)
• 1000m Restaurants - Turkish / Italian / Chinese / Greek
☆ DISCOVER THE DISTRICT ☆
• Kronsberg: Provides a wide view over Hannover.
• Hindenburgschleuse: 225m long - 12m wide - 14,70m Height
• Recreation: Nature Preserve: 1,595 ha Gaim
• Sports: A GYM only 5 minutes away ...
• Golf at Golfclub Gleidingen about 15 minutes by car.
• Jogging • Cycling • Boule • Kite flying - simply, on the doorstep.
• Or enjoy nature, taking a walk around the corner.
☆ TRAVELING WITH TRAM LINE: (6) ☆
Single ticket: 2,60€ - Day ticket: 5,00€ - Day group ticket: 9,60€
5 minutes you're on the fairgrounds, the Expo Plaza, the TUI Arena or
just 20 minutes to downtown Hanover / City Center.
By changing at the station [Aegidientorplatz] or [Kröpcke] also comfortably reach, The Royal Gardens of Herrenhausen, The Sea Life Hannover, The Hannover Congress Centrum HCC or our Adventure Zoo. (see below: Transport)
☆ DISCOVER HANNOVER ☆
The capital of Lower Saxony, will surprise you with a diverse mix of Art & Culture and a lot of green. By tram line: (6), you can reach all the sights in the city center - including the Old Town, which invite with idyllic streets and their cafes, which are located in historic half-timbered facades, to linger. As a cosmopolitan, european city, Hannover's style ranges from haute couture to cozy flannels and fleece. Shopping in Hanover offers this same diverse range with high fashion boutiques, designer label, accessory and jewelry stores, to extensive shop-til-you-drop malls offering something for everyone. Here particular: The Niki de Saint Phalle Promenade shopping arcade, which runs partially underground. It is, however, largely open upwards and connected to breakthroughs and stairs to ground-level pedestrian. Discover and haggle rarities can flea market fans in the summer season every Saturday in the Old Town flea market at Hohen Ufer. An overview of the entire city - on a clear day even to the resin - you can catch from the dome of the New Town Hall from. Not just a magnificent Neo-Renaissance - built in 1913 - but simultaneously a landmark and a very popular photo opportunity. It is located in the immediate vicinity of City Lake Maschsee. Here we celebrate each year the end of summer our great Maschseefest, prove the talent of live musicians, cabaret artists and Commedians.
For your first stay: Fill out - onside - our private entry form, please.
For a possible comparison, your valid passport is required.
In the interest of all guests in the house, smoking is not permitted.
and finally: Don't bring other pets, please.
We have a cat ! ... and she's cute, but also very curious.
So, always keep closed the studio door, please. Thanks.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 22 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||2 weeks|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption