TRENDY SHOREDITCH 2 BED 2 BATH APT W/WIFI
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
|Address||F Bartholomew square, EC1V 3QT London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
Stay in the heart of trendy East London, 3 minutes walk to Old Street tube station, 6 minutes to Hoxton square and central Shoreditch with its super cool cafes, hip bars, awesome galleries, trendy restaurants and boutique shops…this area has it all!
- Caters for up to eight people
- Has two large double bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms
- Clothes washer / Dryer (soaps are provided)
- A large, kingsize and easy to use folding sofa bed
- All bedding, linen and two towels are provide for each guest
- Baby cot and high chair available on demand (no extra charge)
- A hair dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining space for enjoying eating in
- LCD TV, SKY cable TV + DVD with plenty of books and DVD's to keep you entertained
- High speed WIFI internet
- Courtesy mobile phone for you to use while you are here.
- A private garden, exclusive for you to enjoy while you're in London.
- And a perfect amount of Love!
The area has all you need within minutes of the front door, there's great coffee shops including Shoreditch Grind, Ozone cafe and restaurant (two of my favourites). The city arts project (Gallery), Mcqueen restaurant and bar and Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant are all within a few minutes stroll from the apartment.
From Old Street tube station you can get anywhere in Central London within minutes, this is one of the best locations if you want to get around London and to experience all the great things London has to offer.
Kings Cross, Camden, Angel and London bridge are only a couple of stops away from Old Street on the underground. It takes 10 minutes to get to Covent Garden from Old street and 12 minutes to Oxford Circus.
The apartment itself has recently just been renovated to a very high standard, with solid composite work surfaces and wooden floors. There are two large double bedrooms and a king size comfortable and easy to use folding sofa bed in the living room. If there are more than six guests we can also provide and inflatable double bed. There are two bathrooms with bath and shower facilities, one is an ensuite.
For laundry there is an energy efficient washer/dryer in the apartment and clean towels, bedsheets and linen are all provided for you. Everything you need is in the apartment waiting for you when you arrive. There is a fully equipped kitchen for you to prepare meals and dining space to enjoy eating in. There's high speed WIFI internet, cable TV, plenty of books and DVD's for you to enjoy and also a courtesy mobile phone for you to use whilst you are in London.
Before you arrive the apartment will be professionally cleaned and on arrival a member of our team will be in the apartment waiting to greet you and explain all you need to know about the apartment, the area and answer any questions you may have. Let me know if you would like any further information or special requirements, I'm always pleased to help!
Bookings cancelled by the guest up to 1 month before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund
Bookings cancelled by the guest up to 2 weeks before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund (50% of this amount will be transferred to you)
Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day
|Price for > 6 guests||$ 27 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 months|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Cleaves not seen live but excellent reactivity when we had pbs. Apartment complies with photos, well renovated (superb bathrooms!). We had a good time.
A bit far from tourist but quiet corners .. except the entrance of the building slammed every morning at 5am door!
Some areas for improvement to make it parrrfait:
- If you want a minimum of food, lack of food that ;-)
- We would like to have the price of blinds in working order. no possibility to make the black in the living room and open and ventilate the rooms in ;-( But I hope that since it was repaired! sure you FROM Clive before renting if you need to sleep someone in the living room.
- And I agree with other comments on the quality of the bedding is more than average. But for a few days we did not disturbed.
Pas vu clive en direct mais excellente reactivité quand nous avons eu des pbs. Appartement conforme aux photos, bien renové (superbes salles de bain !). On a passé un bon moment.
Un peu loin des coins touristiques mais calme.. sauf porte d'entree de l'immeuble claquée tous les matins à 5h!
Quelques points d’amélioration pour que cela soit parrrfait:
- Si vous voulez faire un minimum de cuisine, cela manque de plat ;-)
- On aurait aime pour le prix avoir des stores en etat de marche. pas possiblite de faire le noir dans le sejour et d'ouvrir et d'aerer dans les chambres ;-( Mais j'espere que depuis cela a ete réparé! Assurez vous en aupres de Clive avant de louer si vous avez besoin de faire dormir quelqu'un dans le sejour.
- Enfin je rejoins les autres commentaires sur la qualité de la literie qui est plus que moyenne. Mais pour quelques jours cela ne nous a pas perturbé.
Reviews for this host's other properties
We had a nice stage in your appartment. It was well located, near bus stop, King Cross Station and underground. The apparment was well-equiped.
We stayed with children and they enyoed a lot!!!!
Very nice apartment! It's quiet but you ca reach Kings Cross within minutes by bus! Everything works in the apartment and it does look like on the photos.
My family( six of us) had a lovely time in this apartment. It is indeed very stylish and comfortable.
Beds and linen particularly nice.
Great quiet location and only a brisk 15 min walk to Camden Tube station.
Camden is such a great base to explore central London.
Lovely small conveneince store over the road and a huge supermarket 5 to 8 mins away.
Would recommend if you are looking for an authentic London accomm experience.
Tracey Jan 2014
Really happy with my stay. Thanks for being such a good host Clive. I'd like to stay again.
This apartment is a very nice apartment. It is clean, modern, it has al necessary equipment for a short and long stay, including dish washer and washing machine. There is plenty of room for 4 adults. The sofa bed is not as good as the king size bed in the bedroom, but for a few nights it is okay.
We were welcomed by someone from the checkin-team. She gave us a tour, explained some of the equipment and gave some directions where to find extra's. They even provided clean and neat towels!
The neighbourhood is nice, a lot of restaurants to choose from, some pubs and Liverpool station is just a 4 minute walk. From there you can go to Central London in about 15 minutes by underground.
We have had a very pleasant stay and we will book this apartment the next time we visit London.
This apartment was in a great place. It is close to a major rail station and near markets and a supermarket.
The apartment is nice and clean. The furniture was new and tastefully chosen'. The only problem was the bed. It is too big for the bedroom and one of us had to climb over the other. This could be a problem for older or disabled people. Other wise fabulous and am happy to recommend to friends
We were very happy with the location and the apartment was light and bright, spacious and comfortable. We were initially a little disappointed with some of the amenitities but Clive was quick to respond to our feedback and made good what we felt was lacking. We highly recommend both Clive and the apartment in Spitalsfield.
The apartment is very nice, functional, quiet, spacious, clean, bright, well furnished and well equipped. Located less than 5 minutes walk from Liverpool Street tube station allows fast navigation throughout the city. Surely the next time I'm in London on lease out
L'appartamento è molto bello, funzionale, silenzioso, ampio, pulito, luminoso, ben arredato e ben attrezzato. Localizzato a meno di 5 minuti a piedi dalla stazione metropolitana di Liverpool street consente spostamenti veloci con tutta la città. Sicuramente la prossima volta che andrò a Londra lo affitterò
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption