Apartment for 4 in Paris - Eiffel
|Address||saint dominique, 75007 paris, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
The apartment is located in the heart of the 7th arrondissement, between the Eiffel Tower and the Hotel des Invalides. This is a prestigious neighborhood where you will find the Hotel Matignon, Military School, the National Assembly. Guests have access to extensive public garden of the Champs de Mars dominated by the Eiffel Tower.
The building is typically Parisian, this is a secure building which dates from the late nineteenth century. It is very well maintained.
2nd floor without elevator, the apartment is very calm and clear
- Fully equipped kitchen: ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge and everything you need to cook and eat: dishes, pots, cups, glasses.
- Living room with sofa bed for 2 people.
- Bathroom with shower, heated towel rail and WC.
- Bedroom with real bed 2 people, very quiet.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
For short term rentals (less than a month), towels and linens are provided, as well as cleaning. An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment.
Within 10-15 minutes walk you will find the Musée d'Orsay, the Musée du quai Branly and the Musée Rodin.
You will find many restaurants and wine bars in the neighborhood. Breteuil market takes place two times a week, the busy shopping street Clerc is right next to the apartment so you can enjoy all the amenities.
UPCOMING / FROM TRAIN
The apartment is easily accessible by metro from the station Ecole Militaire (5 min. Walk). Easy access to stations. Access to the train to go to Château de Versailles is just 5 minutes from the apartment.
COMING / GOING ON PLANE
From the train station Gare du Nord or Chatelet you can take the train to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
House rulesLATE ARRIVALS CHARGES
For late arrivals, please note that a late check-in charge will apply, which amounts to EUR 20 between 8PM and 10PM and EUR 40 after 10PM.
Une caution de EUR 200 est demandée pour couvrir d'éventuels dégâts ou réparations dans l'appartement du fait des locataires. Elle est réglée par CB avec notre terminal de paiement mobile (la somme en question n'est pas débitée mais " pré-autorisée" comme pour la location d'une voiture par exemple).
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 1127 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 4224 US|
|Maximum nights||6 months|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
merci pour etre dans votre jolie apartement. Nous avons passe des jours tres jolis en Paris. L´apartement est super, c´est tres agredable d´etre dans le centre de Paris. En plus il y a un supermarche et des boulangers tout pres....C´est parfait. Nous nous sommes sentis très à l'aise dans votre apartement. Merci aussi pour la communication agredable et pour votre fiabilite.
Nous sommes surs.... nous allons revenir.
Appartement in bester Lage mit Blick auf die Spitze des Eifelturms. Bis zum Wahrzeichen der Stadt ca 5 min Fußweg.
Die Straße, in der die Wohnung liegt ist traumhaft. Kleine Cafes, kleine Botiquen, Bäckereien und Lebensmittelläden.
Wir haben 4 wundervolle, romanische Tage hier verbringen dürfen und konnten durch das Apartment Paris hautnah erleben.
Das einzige Manko ist eine fehlende Tür zum Badezimmer, welche einen dann doch dazu verleitet, Geheimnisse zu lüften, die gern verborgen bleiben :-)
Muy buen anfitrión pero 6 días después de dejar el alojamiento todavía no me han devuelto la fianza y dejamos el piso en perfectas condiciones.
Our stay in this appartment was perfect! Clean, cute, perfectly situated, close to École Militaire metro stop, bars&restaurants, and grocery stores. Jérémy was kind and helpful, he even let us leave our luggage until late during the last day. The only problem we found is the bathroom no-door situation. Having a curtain replacing a door, especially in a bathroom, is really awkward. But the rest was all ok! I totally recommend it.
great central location, nicely furnished apartment, good coordination with the staff, timely handover of the apartment; at the handover you could have to point out the various gimmicks of doorways
super zentrale Lage, schön eingerichtete Wohnung, gute Koordination mit dem Gastgeber, pünktliche Übergabe der Wohnung; bei der Übergabe hätte man noch auf die diversen Kniffs der Türöffnungen hinweisen können
Apartment very well located 10 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower and Orsay Museum 25. The apartment is in good conditions have a good bed. Highly recommended for couples or families with small children.
Piso muy bien situado a 10min andando de la Torre Eiffel y a 25 del Museo de Orsay. El piso esta en buenas condicones con una buena cama de matrimonio. Muy recomendable para parejas o familias con ninos pequeños.
My friends and I enjoyed our time at Jeremy's apartment. It's centrally located, close to the metro and a short walk to the RER. The area is really quiet and the apartment is very secure. For four, there was still plenty of space, and the kitchen gave us extra space to use as a group. Only downsides are that the bathroom doesn't have a proper door - definitely a necessary addition, and simple maintainence wasn't done - the shower flooded and we had to unclog the drain. Other than that, I would definitely recommend staying here when in Paris.
Good location, nice apartment. Wifi would be included but we received no ransom despite several reminders via voicemail ...
Bra läge, fräsch lägenhet. Wifi skulle ingå men vi fick inget lösen trots flera påminnelser via mobilsvar...
Reviews for this host's other properties
Dejlig lejlighed i hyggeligt nærområde med masser af butikker, cafeer og spisesteder.
P-kælder på den modsatte side af gaden - virkelig nemt.
Lejligheden ligger ret centralt, og med metroen lige i nærheden er man hurtigt inde i centrum.
Dejligt med egen terrasse, den trænger dog lige til nogle ordentlige møbler :-).
My sister and I spent one week in this apartment at the beginning of August.
We are both quite satisfied. Here a list of pros and cons of our stay.
- the owner of the apartment, Jérémy, has been really helpful and ready to answer to all the questions and doubts before the trip.
- the apartment is nice and big enough for two people;
- it is perfectly located in the heart of the city. Some of the most famous touristic attractions are 5/10 minutes far (such as the Louvre Museum, the Centre Pompidou, the Tuileries Gardens, Notre Dame, the Saint Chapel, the Pont Neuf, Place Dauphine...);
- bus and underground stations are close;
- there are lots of restaurants to go eating, having an happy hour or an after dinner and there is an AMAZING bakery which is called "Patisserie Julien" which makes delicious bread (the baguettes, the famous French bread) and cakes/sweets. It is just 1 minute far;
- if you want to go shopping, there is a shopping centre (Les Halles) and lots of shops nearby;
- the area is really lively during the day but especially during the night. It could be a little noisy maybe, but it was not a problem for us (if you are a lightsleeper it could be). The area is also safe and, I wouldn't say for wealthy people, but it was really good.
- all electronic devices worked perfectly;
- the bed was a real NIGHTMARE. It was one of those sofas that you open and can use as beds, but that was not the problem since it was comfortable. The real problem was the iron bed base which creaked even at the smallest movement. It was really noisy and annoying because you risk to wake up the other person and yourself too.
- another big problem for us was the absence of shutters since there were just the glass windows. Luckily the area was safe but we felt a bit unsafe anyway. Because of this we couldn't open them to let some air in during the night and being in August is not the ideal. Moreover just one of the two windows had curtains. Anyway, we noticed that most buildings of the quarter don’t have shutters, so maybe it is normal there, but for people used to have them (like us in Italy), it is really strange.
- the floor which was covered in parquet was not perfect in some spots and creaked.
- the bathroom is maybe too small for people which are not thin or medium size. There are very few centimetres between the toilet, the shower and the sink. It could be a little uncomfortable. It was not a problem for us, but maybe this information could be important for others.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption