Cozy main avenue/train station- G
Floor No.0(with elevator)
|Address||Rue de Dijon, 06000 Nice, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
Forget about your car! The apartment is located few steps away from the main avenue (1 min), shopping (1 min), the basilica Notre Dame (5 min), the pedestrian zone (15 minutes), the old town (15 min), the famous Promenade des Anglais (16 min), the beach (16 min) and so many other pretty places. Whether you are looking for traditional or modern restaurants, shopping, nightlife, beach, walk on the beach or cultural tours, everything is within walking distance!
You’ll find close by many renting car agencies along with several public stations of the city hall for renting bikes and cars (the so-called “vélos et autos bleus”). In addition, because the main avenue is well served, visiting all our magnificent Nice and its beautiful surroundings (the extravagant Monaco, the luxurious Cannes, the authentic Antibes, the charming Grasse, the Italian border etc. ..) by train, car, tram or bus, is nice and easy!
Discover our charming neighborhood and our splendid city under the sun rays that daily offers the French Riviera. We rent several apartments in Nice and are very responsive to our guests questions. It is always a pleasure for us to receive people from all over the world. Whenever possible, we will try our best to adapt ourselves to your requests. Pets are very welcome with prior agreement. We offer attractive rates for longer stays. Do not hesitate to contact us!
Please take into account that, as we want you to have a spotless apartment on arrival (and not clean as the previous guests intend), cleaning is a mandatory additional fee for everybody and is made by professionals after each stay. All other expenses are included. The balance, refundable deposit and a copy of an ID document (for insurance purposes) are to be provided before entering the flat.
With the hope that our apartment will allow you to make the most of our "bella Nizza", we are looking forward meeting you!
** Prices and options **
- Linen, towels, water, electricity and heating included in the price.
- Cleaning is a mandatory additional fee.
- Pets are very welcome with prior agreement.
- Attractive rates for longer stay available on request.
- Possibility to rent for less than a week.
** Departures and arrivals ** **
- We will directly meet at the apartment.
- The exact arrival times and departure will be agreed in advance.
- Arrivals are preferably after 5 pm.
- Departures are preferably before 10 am.
- When possible, you will be able to leave your luggage.
** To reach the apartment **
The apartment is located at the ground zero of the 5 rue de Dijon. It is easily accessible by most means of transport.
- By plane, take bus 23 (33 min) or 99 (27 min) towards the stop "Gare Sncf".
- By train from the central station (Gare Sncf), walk 400 meters (5 min).
- By car, take exit “Thiers" from the city’s internal fast lane (voie Mathis).
Last but not least, various public parking facilities (and also streets with free parking spots) are close by => http://www.nice.fr/Transport/Parking-auto#plan2
House rulesDeposit 200 euros
** Late Check-ins till midnight and check-ins on sunday **
We are not available to receive guests after 8pm from monday till saturday or on sunday the whole day. Nevertheless, we can send a trusted contact person that will ask you on arrival an aditionnal fee of 20 euros.
|Check-in after||5 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The -: expensive apartment for a very small area. Very uncomfortable bed mattresses used in foam. A blocked store. Bedside lamp does not work, kc bulb, I replaced. Very noisy place (bvd François Grosso) forcing to sleep closed window.
The pros: clean apartment. door machine in the bathroom. secure apartment door. good condition.
Les - : appartement cher pour une surface très réduite. Lit très inconfortable sur matelas usagé en mousse. Un des store bloqué. Lampe de chevet ne marche pas, ampoule kc, je l'ai remplacée. Lieu très bruyant (bvd François Grosso) obligeant de dormir fenêtre fermée.
Les + : appart propre. porte linge dans la sdb. porte appart sécurisée. bon état général.
Salvatore welcomed us at his agency and gave us heaps of tips for exploring Nice. In addition to that, the apartment was equipped with a 20-pages brochure about Nice and surroundings, including getting there by bus or train.
The apartment was well maintained and clean and is within walking distance to all major locations in Nice. Outside the building, there are several bus stops, supermarkets (already spotted by Salvatore) and a bike hiring station (Vélo bleu).
We've enjoyed our stay and can highly recommend Salvatore.
Thanks again and see you :)
Salvatore is a super nice host.
The handover of the apartment worked without problems.
The apartment was clean and mainly corresponds broadly to uploaded photos. The apartment is very centrally located for a city break.
There are grademal 5 minutes to the train station. Around the corner is a small "Boulangerie" where you can stock up with fresh baguette in the morning etc. low and croissants, Parisien. Our apartment (no. 5) faced the courtyard. so you have not heard anything from the street noise. For large central shopping street, it is also just 1 minute. If you look down this one can already see the sea. For 1.50 EUR You can also take the tram.
Merci et a bientot Salvatore :)
Salvatore ist ein super netter Gastgeber.
Die Übergabe der Wohnung hat problemlos geklappt.
Das Appartment war vor allem sauber und entspricht in großen und ganzen den eingestellten Fotos. Das Appartment liegt für eine Städtreise sehr zentral.
Zum Bahnhof sind es grademal 5 Minuten. Um die Ecke liegt eine kleine "Boulangerie" wo man sich morgens mit frischen Baguette und Croissants, Parisien etc. günstig eindecken kann. Unser Appartment (Nr. 5 ) lag zum Innenhof. sodass man vom Straßenlärm nichts mitbekommen hat. Zur großen zentralen Einkaufsstraße ist es auch nur 1 Minute. Wenn man diese herunterschaut kann man schon das Meer sehen. Für 1,50 EUR kann man auch die Tram nehmen.
Merci et a bientot Salvatore :)
It was a good choice to stay at Salvatores Apartment. It's central, not very big but enought for a citytrip and it is equipped with all necessary things!
No recommendation - despite nice representative of the landlord
- House is old and worn (renovation in the hallway was under way)
- It smells musty and moldy
- Windows for stuffy and dirty backyard / noise and smell enormous
- It is not an apartment / studio (No.3) - kl. Room with kitchenette and bathroom (the bed is, there are no leaks)
- There are several rooms with bathrooms in this apartment - you can hear everything
- No closet - just a shelf with curtain (hanging clothes is not possible)
- Bad newly built, but outflows musty
- Washing machine of Boss - but unfortunately also musty
- Not in stock, no Toipapier or detergent (washing up liquid was there)
- Water came in last night by the wall under the window into the room
- Location is not as good as promised - no sea view, not laterally, but minutes from the beach only 5 foot
- Min by bus from the airport and 20 stop 5 minutes from the apartment
- Good bus / to the train station
- To get close only Pizza
- I will not book this offer again - my holiday it did not beautified
Keine Weiterempfehlung - trotz nettem Vertreter des Vermieters
- Haus ist alt und abgewohnt (Renovierung im Flur war im Gange)
- es riecht muffig und schimmlig
- Fenster zum stickigen und dreckigen Hinterhof / Lärmpegel und Geruch enorm
- es ist keine Wohnung/Studio (Nr.3) - kl. Zimmer mit Küchenzeile und mit Bad (steht das Bett, ist alles dicht)
- es sind mehrere Zimmer mit Bad in dieser Wohnung - man hört alles
- kein Schrank - nur ein Regal mit Vorhang (Klamotten aufhängen nicht möglich)
- Bad neu eingebaut, aber Abflüsse muffig
- Waschmaschine von Boss - aber leider auch muffig
- nichts vorrätig, kein Toipapier oder Reinigungsmittel (etwas Spülmittel war da)
- Wasser drang in der letzten Nacht durch die Wand unter dem Fenster ins Zimmer
- Lage ist nicht so gut wie versprochen - keine Sicht aufs Meer, auch nicht seitlich, aber bis zum Meer nur 5 min zu Fuß
- mit dem Bus vom Flughafen 20 min und Haltestelle 5 min von der Wohnung
- gute Busanbindung / auch zum Bahnhof
- in der Nähe nur Pizza zu bekommen
- ich werde dieses Angebot nicht nochmal buchen - meinen Urlaub hat es nicht verschönt
My mom and 'was very glad for the location of the study, confortable and quiet.
Good reception. I would recommend for the position.
Mia mamma e' stata molto contenta per la posizione dello studio, confotevole e tranquillo.
Buona l'accoglienza . Lo consiglierebbe per la posizione.
The location for me was perfect as very easy reachable by public transport from the airport and really only a 5 minutes walk to the beach.
The handling of the keys was absolutely on time - I did not had to wait one single second. Everything was superclean and the bathroom is totally new with a nice shower and a hairdryer.
Personnally speking, I found it a bit too functional - a bit too sober... there was no decoration like e.g. a little picture on the wall or anything.
And I would not recommend it for two people as it has just a sofa (no real bed) and for 2 people I consider it to be too small. Besides, you are sleeping directly next to the fridge that I had to switch off at night to be able to sleep.
You better bring earplugs with you, as the walls seem to be very thin and as there is another apartment right next to yours, you will hear EVERYTHING from your neighbours (in my case I was waking up every night by hearing them having sex and talking until 3 o clock at night).
It was ok for a short stay but I would recommend it more to younger people who just need a place to sleep. I would not have really liked to stay inside (e.g. in case of bad weather).
In my case, I was very unlucky, as I was arriving 3 days later and leaving 1 day earlier as originally booked because of a strike of the french air traffic controllers and I was informing Salvatore directly about this problem. Of course it was absolutely neither his fault nor problem, but I would have considered it to be nice to be reimbursed for at least 1 or 2 nights of the 4 ones I could not use the apartment.
WIMDU does not want to be involved into problems like that. They recommended me to deal about this directly with the owner. As soon as the booking is done and payed, they don't care anymore.
So next time, subjectively speaking, I think I will get back to booking a hotel in oldschool manner but objectively, everything was ok with the apartment.
Location and condition of the home good, the equipment was good too
The staircase is very old and musty
Lage und Zustand der Wohnung gut, die Ausstattung war auch gut
Das Treppenhaus ist sehr alt und muffig
Thanks! Great organization, nice location & flat with a lot of extras. We had a great time in Nice.
Studio has little in common with photos on Wimdu. All the extras in an apartment on the photographs that beautifully embellish them is a fiction. It is dark, the windows overlook the courtyard and trash result that stinks. The staircase dirty, not cleaned for a long time. The apartment had not been vacuumed, dirty under the bed, the bathroom door dusty. In the description of a washer and dryer, which was not in reality. The apartment has no ventilation so it is a fungus, is mold in closets. The kitchen is very poorly equipped, lacking knives to bread, meat, chopping boards. There is also no iron. The beds were unmade. Came a boy, he threw us a bedding package and all that. I feel cheated, because the pictures look quite different - not as a studio booked. I do not recommend.
Studio niewiele ma wspólnego ze zdjęciami na wimdu. Wszystkie dodatki w mieszkaniu na zdjęciach, które pięknie je upiększają to fikcja. Jest ciemne, okna wychodzą na podwórko i śmietnik skutkiem czego śmierdzi. Klatka schodowa brudna, nie sprzątana od dawna. Mieszkanie nie zostało odkurzone, brudno pod łóżkiem, drzwi do łazienki zakurzone. W opisie jest pralko suszarka, której nie było w rzeczywistości. Mieszkanie nie posiada żadnej wentylacji więc jest w nim grzyb, w szafach jest pleśń. Kuchnia jest bardzo ubogo wyposażona, brakuje noży do chleba, mięsa, deski do krojenia. Nie ma też żelazka. Łóżka nie były zaścielone. Przyszedł jakiś chłopak, rzucił nam pakiet pościeli i to wszystko. Czuję się oszukana, ponieważ na zdjęciach wygląda to zupełnie inaczej - nie takie studio rezerwowałam. Nie polecam.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption