Monument Jordaan Corner Brouwersgracht
- Lockable room
|Address||Binnen Wieringerstraat, 1013EA Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||1 day|
10 min. walking from Central Station, Dam Square, Madame Tussaud, Anne Frank Huis, Westerkerk, Nemo, Red Light District. Close to Westerpark and 9 Streets (boutique shopping and dining).
There is bike-rental shop and break-fast place in the same street.
Bookings for more then 2 persons come with a different price as you can see once pre-configurating your booking. Besides the dedicated bedroom with king-size bed, there is are 2 sofa-beds in the living room for max. 2 extra persons.
Terrace is created once the big front doors of the facade are open.
- monumental property in the city center around the corner of Brouwersgracht, inside the Unesco Worl Heritage Canal Belt with Jordaan area
- ground floor entry, communal hall/lounge, owner has his video-lab downstairs , the apartment is upstairs with a private stair-case, private locked door and window blinders
- wooden floor in the living with and (separate) kitchen at the middle/back, once the two doors towards kitchen are open you create an semi-open kitchen, there is a professional stove, dishwasher, kitchen utensils etc.
- through the kitchen you enter the large bedroom at the back which has a ceiling window (with blinders privacy is secured) making the space very bright and able to watch the stars on a bright night!!
- attached to the bedroom there is the spaciaous bathroom with toilet and shower as well the washing machine
- the hall/lounge can be used by the tenant as a second living room/working/practice space and has a fire-stove, there is floor heating downstairs
RESPECT THE NEIGHBOURS
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 54 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption