Sagrada Familia view with balcony
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Carrer de Mallorca, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
Bedroom 1: Double bed (heating)
Bedroom 2: Single bed (heating)
Bedroom 3: Single bed (heating)
Bathroom 1: Shower, Bath, Sink, Toilet
What makes this apartment unique are the fantastic views to the Sagrada Familia. A view from your living room or from the balcony of the room, and there she is, majestic. It is the perfect place to start your visit to Barcelona.
You will be the envy of all other tourists with your apartment next to the Sagrada Familia. The location is simply incredible. Admire the splendor of this modernist basilica from its surrounding gardens before walking along Avenida Gaudí to look for a restaurant to have your paella and sangria. Afterward, discover the streets of the Eixample, which take you to the Gracia neighborhood, the Agbar Tower or Plaza Catalunya. Don't leave Barcelona without seeing the exclusive shops of the Paseo de Gracia, which you can find all around the Casa Batlló or La Pedrera.
Included: cleaning service upon check-out.
Included: sheets and towels.
>> ADDITIONAL FEES (To pay at check-in)
- CHECK-IN Fees:
(Conventional check-in from 5pm until 8pm)
50 EUR after 24:00h.
30 EUR between 20:00h and 24:00h.
10 EUR/h after 1:00.
30 EUR on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- Tourist fee: 0,71 cents EUR (person/night)
>> Deposit refundable (check out time)
- 300 EUR Pay in the check-in time
- Payment with credit card
|Check-in after||5 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
My friend and I booked via Wimdu for the first time. I was more optimistic about the experience that she was. However we had jointly agreed to stay at the Sagrada Familia Apartment. Firstly it is superbly located 2 blocks for the iconic landmark. Ironically despite the 1000's of visitors at the Basilica each day, 2 blocks away it feels local and peaceful (although the bars below can make a little noise if you are an early to bed person. It feels very special to be able to see glimpses of this UNESCO marvel from the apartment as well as walk past it each day. The Metro stop is also 1-2 blocks away, making it easy to get in and out of the city suburbs that have other sites and places of interest (L5 - blue line). Re getting the keys, it is a pain having to call from the airport and arrange for someone to meet you at a particular time, when other airbnb type sites have key boxes so you can arrive more freely. Plan 2 hours from landing to arriving in the city if you go by train certainly.
Martin -our key man was very nice and helpful. It would help nevertheless if WIMDU actually had the correct address. There are 2 building on 436 Career De Mallorca. This particular one is 436 B (opposite Santander bank). As a result meeting out key exchange was a mix up. However all was well after that first hiccup. The apartment is not as big as the photos, nor is it as modern or appealing. We both found it very average. The kitchen is tiny and poorly equipped we felt.. The bathroom not much bigger. There is a double bed, 1 tiny cupboard single room and a pull down single in the office.
It is ideal for 2 people regarding places to put suitcases etc but not inviting enough for you to want to chill on the couch and relax. Saying that we knew we would be out most of the time but that is besides the point.
You pay approx 40 euros for cleaning. I am not sure who gets that money but we found it quite unclean, needing to wipe surfaces and clean crockery first before use.
The little lift is super handy nestled in the hollow of the stair case i- which is old and atmospheric. Also this is the only rented apartment in the building so there is no party noise elsewhere.
The shower pressure is OK. NB. you are only given 1 toilet roll so be prepared! There are no bathroom toiletries except a half empty cheap hand soap dispenser. It felt tacky.
Overall the apartment is quirky in so much it is in an old quarter and is typical of this part of the city. There is a lovely bakery next to the building and cute little bars down below and up towards the Sagrada on the left (after Santander) on Carrer De Mallorca.
Sadly the beds are dreadful as are the pillows. Despite street noise, our inability to sleep was based on poor quality mattresses and flimsy pillows. A real shame.
The little balcony off the double bedroom is nice to enjoy with a night cap or morning cuppa, especially as you can see the Sagrada Familia so closely.
For convenience to the SF Basilica and the Metro, it is well positioned. For quality I am sure you can find better for the money (although maybe not so close to such a world icon as this!?)
Wohnung super zentral, gut ausgestattet. insgesamt deutlich kleiner als präsentiert aber daran gewöhnt man sich schnell. Nachteil: extrem laut weil direkt an einer Ampel und schlafen geht trotz Ohrstöpsel nur mit Klimaanlage- Fenster sind bombastisch dicht. Läden und Restaurants rings um die Blöcke alles da, Metro 100 meter. Innenstadt 15 Minuten und Strand 40 Minuten jeweils einmal umsteigen. ( T10 Tickets raus lassen kostet eine Fahrt 1€ übertragbar!!)Blick auf Sagrada.. einfach toll. Preis Leistung stimmt. Es war schön dort. Kontakt super,Keine Endreinigung nötig, einfach gehen... Perfekt.
Io e la mia famiglia (4 persone) abbiamo soggiornato per una settimana presso l'appartamento "Sagrada Familia view with balcony" (luglio 2016).
- posizione dell'appartamento eccezionale, letteralmente a due passi dalla Sagrada Familia
- stessa cosa vale per la fermata della metropolitana, averla avuta praticamente sotto casa ha agevolato moltissimo i nostri spostamenti
- minimarket a disposizione nei pressi dell'appartamento
- aria condizionata efficiente
- i collaboratori di Oxis sono stati efficienti e puntuali nelle risposte e nella restituzione del deposito cauzionale.
- la piccola cucina non è il massimo, ogni mobiletto puzza di stantio e sono riuscita ad usare solo due pentole, perché le altre padelle erano arrugginite (andrebbero cambiate tutte)
- la biancheria da letto e da bagno molto migliorabile, anche se in teoria era pulita aveva macchie permanenti
- una delle stanze singole affaccia con la finestra su di un cavedio interno che conduce alle cucine di un ristorante. Per cui spesso la stanza si impregnava di un odore ben poco gradevole e le luci accese ed il vociare delle cucine durava fino a tardi.
Con pochi accorgimenti l'appartamento può diventare perfetto.
My teenage son and his friends stayed here for 5 days. They thought the flat was great, excellent location, close to the metro and about 40 min walk to the beach. Lovely bakery nearby. Clean and very comfortable. They paid the deposit in cash and got it back at checkout, no problems. Easy check in and check out.
Great apartment, really good location in Barcelona. Communication was great, everything went without any problems. Can recommend it!!
Nice studio, all we needed was there. Only thing missing were some glasses for water (just one large glass). The studio is clean and comfortable. Terrace with pool is very nice! We stayed with four friends, which is ok if you don't need a lot of space. Good access to the metro, studio is however relatively far from the old center. Good service provided by Wimdu, we had a late check in which was no problem at all. Overall a very nice experience!
The apartment is completely newly renovated and can easily host up to 6 people. It is also very clean. Nonethelss, there were few things my friends and I did not like about it:
- nothing was provided, not even toilet paper (after you pay 350€ for a weekend you expect at least that)
- they require extra costs for pretty much everything: we paid €60 more for late check in, then €10 for touristic taxes. All these costs are clearly reported on the website, still I think the late check in costs can be cancelled if modern technology to handle keys are used
- last but the most important thing is that they also required us to pay a €200 of refundable deposit. Since we could only pay via debt card, they withdrew our money and then simply FORGOT to give it back to us. I have to call them three times in one day after almost 10 days and finally have the deposit back. If you ask money for everything, then you have to be very serious about it yourself, I think
Good location, clean apartment, great service!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption